Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
As an Operations Manager, you will accountable for the following areas.
- Manage and utilize metrics to drive positive change in areas such as Service Level Agreements, Productivity, Customer Satisfaction, Quality, NPS and Contact Rate.
- Work with direct reports to find learnings from real life situations to set and improve metric-based goals; consistently drive teams towards higher performance and quality expectations.
Monitor costs and losses incurred by managing team’s contribution to the greater Customer Experience ...
■Online Interview Available■
Galileo is looking for full-time bilingual engineers (Japanese is a must) with high communication skills to help with the growing business demands of our partner companies.
Currently, our partners in both the Nagoya and Tokyo area are looking for bilingual IT engineers with strong experience in their respective field.
This is a long term position.
*We are currently only accepting applications from applicants in Japan or applicants with a valid Japanese work visa
The position is to provide all after-sales support to all Japan Sales team, dealer partners in term of customer service. This includes communication, coordination with all parties to ensure customer orders are processed on time to meet end client expectation.
* Work Closely with Sales, assigned Dealer Partners (DP), to ensure all order entry is processed on time to meet customer expectation in term of delivery.
* Support order entry in the event if DP encounter difficulties on order entry.
* Coordinate and follow-up with suppliers ...
・ Daily request ticket management
・ Man-hour management for the entire Service Desk( SD) including the Network Operation Center(NOC)'s Technology/Intec team
・ Escalation support from each team
・ Quality control of each incident ticket
・ Implementation and progress management of PDCA for business improvement
・ Preparation and reporting of daily reports
・ Preparation and reporting of monthly report
・ Time-series report and countermeasure report when an operation error occurs
・ Supports remote hands during b ...
You will be in charge of the leader of the in-house IT help desk of a major foreign-affiliated consulting company.
■ As an agent of the service counter of the information system department, we will handle inquiries about problems with company-rented Windows PCs, Macs, and mobile phones (Android, iOS) to the necessary parties.
■ Lending and exchanging IT equipment at the service counter
■ We will support the continuous provision of services through maintenance and support of IT equipment installed at the location.
■ As a location pilot for I ...
Job Title: Purchasing Specialist – Native Japanese only
Location: Utsunomiya, Japan
Experience: 1-2 Yrs.
Duration: 12 months
Voucher processing / input of personnel-related system data, creation of employment data / issuance of various certificates, etc./other in-house support services System support, support services in the personnel and labor areas (issuing work, etc.)
• Native Japanese only
• Person who can plan interpersonal communication (many inquiries)
• PC skills are Excel, Word, and Power p ...
* Participate in a wide variety of initiatives and contributes to design strategy concepts and development
* Focus on learning and improving in the areas of research, concept development, brand strategy, design, execution, and visualisation
* Directly oversee junior creative team
* 4+ years of experience in designing, preferably in packaging design
* Must currently hold a valid Japanese working visa
* Fluent in Japanese and English
* Flexible and able to work o ...