Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Adecco Group is the global leader in comprehensive manpower services with operations in over 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco continues to be a prime mover in driving up the wages of engineers. We are now seeking engineering talent from around the world for full-time permanent placement!
■Testing, Design, and operation of on-premise
■Infrastructure system monitoring and operation using AWS
■Network maintenance and operation
#OS：Windows Linux SAP Azure AWS, etc
#Cisco, NEC, etc
Are you looking to make a BIG IMPACT on a growing company? Are you motivated by matching the right people to the right roles, and watching them grow and succeed?
If you answered "yes", then we are looking for YOU!
The Talent Acquisition Manager enables success throughout our organization. This is achieved through providing strategic input and efficient execution of overall hiring strategies and building a competitive advantage through our talented people.
The Talent Acquisition Manager works to fulfill talent needs of Emerge Talent Cloud an ...
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Recruitment Administrator.
· Work closely with our local and offshore recruiting team assisting them with administrative tasks such as resume screening, job management, data entry/processing, and other related activities
· Schedule interviews and meetings with candidates' and confirm interviewers' availability
· Answer inquiries from clients and candidates
· Work with the administrative team on contract management and billing s ...
■ Managing each step of the recruiting process
- Writing and translating job offers
- Sourcing candidates on multiple job boards
- Handling the in-house application tracking system (CRM)
- Scheduling and conducting interviews
- Creating reports, proofreading resumes, etc.
- Assisting dispatched staff when and after joining the company (joining social insurance, submitting year-end tax adjustment documents, preparing visa application documents, etc.)
■ Advertising and promoting job offers
- Organising meetings with ...
We are looking for driven experienced sales background professionals to join our recruitment team in Tokyo, Japan. Ideally, candidates will have some recruitment or sales experience and have found that they thrive in fast-paced and challenging environments.
You will have a lot of responsibility, a growth-curve to challenge, and a performance-based reward system to strive for. This role will enable you to make a significant impact on our company's and our clients' growth, as well as accelerate your professional development.
We operate “Daijob.com”, a foreign-affiliated and global company career change information site for Japan's largest bilingual and global human resources.
Based on this site, we are developing a business that provides optimal positions to human resources who want to play an active role both in Japan and overseas through services such as "Job advertisement", "Recruitment agency", "Recruiting outsourcing service" and "Career Fair".
"Human Resources" are invariable asset in any period.
Declining birthrate and aging population in Japan continue to ca ...