Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
- Lead one payroll team as a t eam leader ( management)
- Handle whole process of payroll for 2 group companies with 4-5 t eam members i ncluding Haken
- Handle transactions of social insurance and employees' entry a nd leaving.
- Handle the i rregular cases with Senior Manager, Shared Service HR Administration
- Consider the improvement p lan for t he processes
- Develop team members’ skills / knowledge
- Participate i n the payroll v endor replacement project.
- Analyze the c urrent processes
- Design TO-BE process with SSC Mgr in o rder to i ...
L&D aspects: Autonomously plan and deliver i nternal training
programs i ncluding technical trainings and managers’ trainings
with l imited supervision
- Understand needs of people development at technical business line l evel and/or across organizations and then create and execute training sessions with or under supervision of Learning & Development Manager
- Collect post training feedback and make the best use of them so as to i mprove program contents and delivery.
- Plan and deliver i nduction training programs for new grads and mid-career h ...