Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A Package Manager position is now available at a global renewable energy organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating communications between the engineering and project team and managing packages.
* Maintain schedule and budget control
* Evaluate designs, manufacturing control, installation, etc.
* Oversee package design and contract negotiation during development
* Take part in finding and resolving technical issues
* Work with contractors to implement HSSE project strategy
* Submit regul ...
An exciting renewable energy company is searching for an Accounting Specialist. The person who enters this role will be responsible for providing accounting and tax assistance for local and global renewable energy projects.
* Handle various account tasks (IFRS, issue review, etc.)
* Complete tax calculations and filing
* Communicate with various accounting and tax experts
* Functional knowledge of accounting (Bookkeeping Level 2 or above)
* Experience in accounting
* Strong logical thinking skills
An Accountant position is now available at a leading energy and chemical company. The successful applicant will be responsible for handling account closing, reporting, and taxation operations to support the company.
* Handle filing for statutory accounts
* Input journal entries manually
* Identify reporting adjustments
* Complete group reporting in a timely manner
* Maintain compliance to tax-related regulations
* Ensure expertise in recent tax legislation changes