Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Our client is looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to join their international Information Management & Analytics team and help them upgrade the visuals of their cutting edge Big Data and analytics platform.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
* Collect and analyze business requirements, product specifications and other requirements for UI/UX design
* Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
* Produce high-quality UI/UX design solutions through flow diagrams, visual and graphic ...
Our Client, one of the biggest Global Insurance Services providers in Japan, is looking for a talented User Experience / User Interface Designer.
- Collect and analyze business requirements, product specifications and other requirements for UI/UX design
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Produce high-quality UI/UX design solutions through flow diagrams, visual and graphic designs, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Design UI elements such as page layout, navigation menus, search boxes ...
- Management of policy administration system development to meet customer needs by understanding requirement and guiding outsourcing vendor
- Lead the team for legacy system modernization
- Engage with PM, Techno Function Analysts, Quality assurance and business users for project delivery
- Support analyzing any incidents and recovery
- Manage development team for efficient and high-quality development
- Manage outsourcing vendor team in terms of priorities, workload, resource and quality of deliverables
- Understand the proje ...
A leading global insurance group is seeking two highly skilled Business Analysts to join the Personal Lines Analytics department.
- Responsible for analysis, reporting, and communication of Financial and Operational related reports including monthly operational dashboards to support Personal Lines Product leaders in identifying value drivers and formulating the action plans to improve growth and profitability.
- You will also be responsible to analyze and determine problem areas, suggests action plans and finds ways to improve the ...
A leading global insurance group is seeking a highly-skilled Business Analyst to join the Travel Information Technology department.
The client is seeking a talented individual who can leverage advanced analytics to our data of auto and personal property insurance in order to streamline business processes and improve business strategies
- Communicate with stakeholders closely and identifying their requests or issues
- Translate the requests and issues into data analysis terms
- Implement systems that realize the requests and res ...
A global famous financial company is seeking a PM to join to IT division in Tokyo, to help UI (User Interfaces) of the internal tool and operational processes enhancement as a part of strategic change projects. A successful technical PM working to coordinate, improve the existing processes and upgrade UX (User experiences) with efficiency.
- As a part of organizational transformation in IT sectors Japan, the company needs to add a new project team to analyze / plan / change to design core implementation where the existing proce ...
A global finance firm seeks an experienced PMO, highly motivated, with a proven track record of great communication, flexibility, working well under pressure, multi-tasking. The ideal candidate will be familiar with infrastructure related project and desktop user support.
The successful candidate will work for virtualization project and coordination tasks with the APAC team (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore). Also, the responsibilities include deployment, testing and user support.
- Supporting IT infrastructure projec ...
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a Data Governance Assistant Manager based in Tokyo.
- To execute Data Governance implementation based on business use cases by applying the Data Governance framework and monitor the effectiveness of its implementation across the company for managing critical data.
- This includes supporting Lines of Businesses in implementing the Data Governance requirements and monitoring their compliance as well as defining clear roles and responsibilities for the day-to-day effective management of the c ...
One of our fortune-500 global insurance clients is looking for a talented Azure Cloud Infrastructure Architect to help them with high-level Cloud Infrastructure Planning.
You will be working very closely with Infra Engineers, Application Developers, Project managers, and Business Users in a bilingual environment to help design, coordinate and manage infrastructure projects to deliver new innovative solutions for our organization.
The Azure Cloud Infrastructure Architect will focus on:
- Triage problems/unclear request
- Develop a path to fixing ...
Our client (Fortune 500 Insurance company) is looking for a Fullstack Cloud Platform Engineer.
As a Fullstack Cloud Platform Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing platforms and applications on the cloud platform
- On-boarding, security aspect, back-ups and exit strategy for the applications and the platforms on to the cloud platforms
- Designing, developing, and testing the existing platforms and applications.
- Closely working with the Product Management, Architecture, and Delivery teams to understand product requirements and roadmap ...