Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A large investment organisation is searching for an Account Associate. The chosen applicant will be responsible for providing support to drive multiple effective account management activities within an assigned region.
* Work closely with account managers
* Oversee client accounts
* Prepare reports on regular basis
* Drive customer satisfaction
* Handle internal and external database applications
* Contribute to marketing and product development effort
A wholly owned subsidiary of China's largest comprehensive insurance group. We are looking for more members to plan and propose business development (M & A, alliances, etc.) at our company, which conducts investment activities in the healthcare field in Japan.
・ We will evaluate the technology and business of candidate companies for M & A and alliances, and plan and propose strategic alliances with candidate companies to integrate them into new businesses.
・ Project promotion may be handled individually or as a team. ...
A global finance firm is seeking a front end developer (C++) to be part of their Execution Services Team working on a market leading algorithmic trading suite.
Bringing investment banking experience, the ideal candidate will be an excellent technologist with deep experience in mission critical and highly evolving systems and will work closely with the Quants to bring new strategies to the market and to constantly evolve the portfolio of the algorithmic offerings of the firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help define and drive change in one ...
Leading Security Solutions company is looking for a DevOps Engineer or SRE to support building digital banking services for customers on our fintech platform.
Candidate will work on the cryptocurrency wallet.
- Documentation: Write specifications and documentation for the server-side
- Development: Develop tools to help deploy and maintain our products.
- Project planning: Share knowledge of possible configurations, risk, impact, and costs vs. benefits. Communicate operational requirements and development forecasts.
- Tes ...
We are seeking an experienced Head of Marketing. The marketing team leader is responsible for supervising a small team of marketing specialists to achieve the marketing goals of the company. The job description entails liaising directly with internal departments to focus on planning and execution of marketing strategies, including digital, collateral, public relations, and event support. To become a marketing team lead, you must have a college degree, strong marketing background and a strong understanding of digital marketing, as well ...
A global leader in investment banking is looking for a Legal Manager. The person who enters this position will be accountable for providing legal expertise and conducting legal risk management on transactional activities.
* Determine various risk issues in live transactional setting
* Provide legal counsel and evaluate impact of risk issues
* Identify when expert advice is needed externally
* Perform analysis and ensure sound judgement on legal risk issues
* Demonstrate expertise on legal and documentation issues in deriv ...
- Desktop build and engineering team being assembled within an international investment bank
- Seasoned Windows Server and Desktop engineering with extensive Active Directory, GPO, SCCM, ideally HP Moonshot
- Requires experience in a large enterprise environment handling Windows Server and Desktop architecture and design
- Fluent English required, conversational and above Japanese recommended ...
A global finance firm seeks a VMware Virtualization Platform Engineer to be part of a Global Cloud Services team responsible for building, operating and managing the infrastructure platform in a Hybrid Cloud model with various services stacks both on premises Private and Public Cloud.
The successful candidate, with colleagues across the globe, will work on continuous improvement and enhancement of the Cloud platform to contribute and accelerate the cloud adaption, focusing on the VMware platform and related eco systems, as part of the private cloud, m ...