Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
[Experience not required] We are looking for a few researchers for the pre-employment screening.
As a team member of the "Pre-Employment Screening (PES)," we will solve the issues related to the personnel and recruitment of client companies. As a PES professional, you will be in charge of researching to reporting while communicating with sales and overseas teams.
[Attractiveness of this position]
・ You will have the opportunity to communicate with people from various countries and grow as a global person.
・ In addition to employment/ educatio ...
An EHS Officer position is now available at a global engineering organisation. The selected applicant will be responsible for ensuring compliance to all applicable health, safety and environment standards and policies.
* Analyse and resolve issues
* Improve relevant management methods and procedures
* Ensure alignment to security, quality and operation guidelines
* Facilitate training sessions to increase EHS awareness
* Take part in facility inspection
* Liaise with sales partners to support clients
A multinational company specialising in data analytics is searching for a Key Account Manager. This position will be accountable for increasing revenue while handling multiple key enterprise clients from the pharmaceutical industry.
* Drive sales growth within assigned territories
* Ensure continuity of existing contracts
* Plan and implement account strategies
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
* Build trusted relationship with local clients
* Provide excellent solutions to clients through understanding t ...