Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Internal Recruiter.
• Be the first point of contact for candidates, and work closely with in-house hiring managers throughout the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Collect information regarding roles and job descriptions from in-house managers and keep them updated in a timely manner regarding current hiring status.
• Assist to build a quality-based candidate database of high quality candidates as assembled from various dat ...
HCL Japan is a worldly known ICT service company.
Its sister company, C3i in Fukuoka, is hiring an experienced Bilingual Depot Engineer to help employees and facilitate with client counterpart as required.
You can leverage your experience and work in a bigger ICT service company that has global and dynamic delivery structure, fully using English and Japanese languages.
The Depot Technician is responsible for identifying and resolving hardware and software issues that could not be resolved over the telephone.Additionally, Th ...
In the Fintech area, the use of cloud services by financial institutions has been accelerating in recent years.
We are also promoting the conversion of package applications that have been provided to financial institutions to cloud services.
IT services for financial institutions demand greater security, availability and reliability.
We welcome those who want to improve their skills as a cloud application engineer.
[Specific work content]
1. Cloud-based application design and development such as AWS and Azure
2. Implementation of POC and agile ...