Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
We are an e-commerce and marketing agency from Tokyo.
We are a mix of creative and talented people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles.
We focus on helping merchants increase sales through website design, creative personalization, and marketing strategies.
We are currently seeking a developer for our in-house developed system.
For over 25 years, Kalibrate have been staying ahead of the curve in the fast-moving world of fuel and convenience retail.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we have ambitious plans to grow over the next 5 years!
The Senior Client Services (Retail Consultant) will be responsible for client satisfaction and direct Kalibrate activities in order to ensure clients continue to experience high value-added from their use of Kalibrate solutions. This includes liaison with the other Kalibrate offices for resolving support issues.
• Report into the Program Manager
• Escalate to Program Manager if there is any deviation from the plan
• Ensure timely completion of project milestones.
• Manage technical team, field engineers and location contact to ensure location implementation happens on schedule with minimum fallbacks
• Ensure planned tasks are accomplished on time
• Provide status to Location contact, program Manager.
• Keep field engineers and tech team informed on the availability.
• Ensure optimized use of resources
• Ensure field engineers completes ...
• Expertise in Global WAN network design and implementation on SDWAN technologies e.g. Cisco Meraki, Viptela, CloudGenix, Riverbed Steel Connect etc.
• Experience in designing integrated WAN and SDWAN solution for big WAN transformation projects
• Expertise in planning and designing WAN transformation and migration methods
• Design, Solution, Build and Deployment Experience on below Advanced technologies
BGP and MPLS
VPN technologies IPsec, DMVPN etc.
Routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS etc.
NetApp, IBM v Series, EMC VNX, VNXe, Unity SAN Brocade & Cisco Switch, OS knowledge. Mainly for EMC & NetApp storage
Responsible for performing daily operational tasks like storage allocation, reclamation and maintaining availability at the customer site(s). Provisions storage based on standardized procedures as outlined by EMC, NetApp & IBM best practice documentation.
Participates in the execution of the business continuance and disaster recovery plans as agreed upon by Wipro and the customer.
Participates in the design and operational execution of ...
Provide L3 infrastructure support and BAU activities.
Patch Management through Red-Hat Satellite servers, Configure kernel parameters for Linux servers, as well as maintaining and supporting VMware environment.
Expert in Logical Volume Management on Linux using LVM's.
IT-Infrastructure/Network teams to address the priority incidents
Experience on disaster and recovery management activities.
Hands on experience in Incident& Change Management for scheduling changes on Development, Production QA server using ITSM Change Management.
Working knowledge o ...
Provide L2 support of Backup & Recovery Administrators and provide 24x7 Production Support.
Handle escalated incidents and critical tickets.
Anticipate and Predict Risks/Impact on Production Environment and handle Major Changes.
Manage and Report Performance Dashboards with Capacity Planning.
Includes integrated best-of-breed hardware and software products.
Create suggested target backup schedules and operational plans.
Ensure all backup jobs are scheduled appropriately and expediently. ...
Join a team of very dedicated technology professionals in the financial services industry, delivering Level 3 Core Technology Operations.
This is a challenging position that combines Windows, UNIX/Linux, network, SharePoint technologies and cloud administration skills with the ability to write scripts and triage complex service issues.
Your primary responsibility is to keep the Microsoft SharePoint infrastructures (both on-premise and cloud) running at peak efficiency/uptime via automation scripting, monitoring, maintenance and incident management. ...
· Installation and administration of Oracle 12c,11gR2, 10g, 9i on UNIX (AIX/Linux/Solaris) and Windows servers
· Database upgrade to 11gR2 & 12c and migration
· Manage Dataguard, RAC environments
· Install, configure and manage ASM instance
· Manage and troubleshoot the disk and diskgroups in ASM
· Apply patches and patchset upgrade on Oracle RAC databases
· Backup and recovery using RMAN
· Database auditing (compliance reports)
Role and Responsibilities
· Ensure smooth delivery of Service Desk operations from all locations
· Establish and communicate Help Desk Support strategies.
· Educate all worldwide sites on the latest IT infrastructure support process and Service Level Agreements.
· Ensure compliance to IT policies, standards, practices, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent information processing operations and to safeguard information resources.
· Administer department expense budget and related ...
Bilingual SAP S/4 HANA PP / FI CO Consultant // MM / SD Modules
Roles and Responsibilities:
Mapping of business processes in SAP, Fit/Gap of functional requirements in SAP S/4 HANA PP / FI CO Consultant // MM / SD Modules
Configuration of business processes, creation of solution approach for custom components.
Creation of functional specification for custom components.
Coordinate with development team for creation of technical specification, development and testing of custom components.
Overall experience of anywhere from 10+ years to about 20 years. Native level Japanese and bilingual in English
Strong consulting experience or solution selling background at large Japanese Banks, Japanese securities and/or Insurance
Must have an exposure to the foreign packages as implementation or consulting or managing the support either as bank/insurance side employee or as consulting firm
IT background as Engineer/Architect and grown more into the management roles or started as consultant and grown upwards. NOT pure sales only