Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Use your marketing and creative skills to bring designs to life. You will be providing support to a team of industry-leading creative individuals.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop and maintain marketing collaterals including qualification packages and brochures
* Write project case stories both in English and Japanese
* Support teams to coordinate project photography/videography
* Support PR/Communication Specialist to create SNS content, website content and newsletters
The position requires a wide range of administrative services activities to contribute to the functionality and appearance of the office.
* Manage office and vendors in expansion projects, rental space
* Perform quality control inspections
* Support department manager and team members
* Arrange travel and events
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years' experience in office management or other relevant fields
* Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication skills in both En ...
The company is looking for a new EA position to provide administrative and organizational support.
Our client is headquartered in the US.With its world wild reputation in the industry, you will be able to work in a dynamic and international environment
Develop and maintain good relationship with clients and colleagues
Manage confidential information on a regular basis
Act as the representative and prioritize all incoming / outgoing communication with clients
Coordinate in calendars and schedule meetings management
General secretary work as a consultant assistant, consultant schedule management and
Coordinate with customers.
Documents such as contracts and presentation materials (Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint /
Japanese and English). You need to be able to read, write and listen to English.
Manage and update customer / project / personal information using our own database and provide consultation
Ensure that your business is always up to date. ...
Operations Manager will be responsible for the management of a client inbound customer service, ensuring that the service provided achieves and exceeds contractual KPI goals.
* Service delivery to meet all KPI metrics within SLA
* Client relationship management
* Manage, lead and educate staff members
* Oversight multiple sites including oversea locations
* Labor cost control and billing
* Business level in English, Native in Japanese/N1
Minimum of 2 years relevant inbound customer service call center ...