Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
The Client Success (existing customer sales) department is looking for a customer success account manager for Meltwater Tools (corporate subscription), which is being introduced as companies promote DX and work styles change.
Customers in charge are diverse, including major Japanese foreign-affiliated companies, government-affiliated companies, listed companies B2B, B2C, brand companies, research institutes, public relations agencies, etc.
For those customers acquired in the Client Accquisition department, the Customer Success Account Manager has the ...
● Developing creative and analytical sales strategies to pursue new business clients
● Negotiating with c-level executives and directors in marketing / PR department to discuss service details and land contract deals
● Engaging and following up with prospective clients through phone calls and meetings
● Building lasting commercial relationships through promotion of Meltwater services
● Extensive internal and external communications both in Japanese and English
● Nurturing sales and personality skill sets ...
An American software organisation is looking to hire a Senior Client Success Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for managing customer relationships and giving technical advice to customers.
* Act as a trusted advisor to various stakeholders in the account
* Create metrics framework to analyse business value
* Handle escalations from accounts in a timely manner
* Track customer health in order to develop insights and manage risk areas
* Utilise product and industry expertise to advise customers on how to ut ...