Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
An international industrial equipment manufacturer is looking for a Global Key Account Director. The selected candidate will ensure the successful implementation of the business plan to boost customer retention and renewals.
* Utilise market data to create sales plans and targets
* Adapt sales targets based on market conditions
* Gain knowledge of market trends to support strategic planning
* Monitor the team's performance on a regular basis
* Provide mentorship to an assigned team
* Complete ad-hoc tasks when required
A major automotive manufacturing group is looking to hire a Marketing Manager. In this position, you will play a key role in boosting company's local presence through effective marketing implementations and collaborations with local media agencies.
* Develop regional marketing strategies
* Achieve KPIs and agreed goals
* Ensure local marketing success
* Strengthen brand positioning on the internet
* Deliver effective marketing campaigns to support sales
* Foster relationships with key industry players