At Cosentino, we are looking for a City Center Specialist to join our City Center.
The City Centers are an example of Cosentino’s total commitment to the AD community.
The City Center is the epicenter of Cosentino’s commercial model, and its mission is to provide an aspirational experience that attracts and inspires Designers, End Consumers, Architects, and all other Cosentino business partners. The City Center is a hub for our global community, and a tool for showcasing the versatility of our materials and our brands.
It is our frontline work to match the diverse needs of our clients with advisors who have the best knowledge, and to advance our clients' projects.
You will mainly be in charge of research requests for overseas markets from domestic clients and research requests for the Japanese market from overseas clients.
Specifically, we research advisor candidates who have the best knowledge about the projects that clients are researching from internal and external databases, and provide full support for clients and advisors to achieve matching.
For thousands of years, maps have provided humans with the knowledge they need to make decisions. As a Maps Evaluator, you will have the opportunity to provide ground truth for your town, city or country
At Peroptyx, we are looking for Data Analysts who will review mapping data for digital mapping applications. Your research capabilities will validate and ensure that the navigation of certain routes are accurate and safe. As part of this role you will verify that business names and opening hours are correct. You will check that the distance from a sta ...
We are looking for a PR Manager for Japan, reporting directly to the Head of PR & Communications, APAC.
You will work closely with our APAC Head of PR & Communications to develop and execute communication plans that involve high-level placements in business and trade media.
What you do:
・Develop and execute in-market PR strategies and programs to drive media coverage. This role will collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, commercial leads, and with senior leadership to craft compelling messaging and local st ...
• Provide excellent support experience to customers via all relevant communication channels.
• Identify customer’s needs, researching any existing issue in order to provide strategic solutions that will best address customer’s needs while ensuring that any existing confusion is clarified.
• Ensure first contact resolution and effective follow-up with Service partners and internal departments to ensure case closure in accordance to the organization’s service standards.
• Provide constructive feedback on tools, reso ...
ODU is a leading supplier of connector systems headquartered in Germany. Celebrating the 8th year since the establishment of the Japanese subsidiary,
We are looking for additional office administration positions for further business expansion.
・ General administrative work including IT miscellaneous tasks such as setting up PCs and communicating with system vendors
・ Overall sales work such as ordering/ordering/shipment instructions to external warehouses/customer support/shipment support/data entry/management into CRM
As a development member of [Securities company's M365 (TEAMS, etc. deployment support project)] at the GCS ITS department, which provides system construction and maintenance services for the Japanese manufacturing, distribution, retail, and financial industries. You will be involved in the operation and maintenance of the application.
You will be engaged in the Microsoft 365 deployment project that will continue until 2025.
Initially, TEAMS deployment support will be gradually shifted to other application introduction support. Even ...
The First Line Sales Manager will be reporting to the Market Unit Leader for Japan. They will possess the core competencies and capabilities to steer a team of hunter net new sales with an emphasis on the growth and expansion of the business across the region. The person can take personal ownership of initiating as well as closing deals in a player/coach role building/driving lean and efficient operations. With the position of trusted advisor who is comfortable in bridging the demands of the market with a company that has a great heritage and is on an ...
As a Content Moderator, you will moderate the Gaming platform (text, image, and video) in 3D gaming Environment to keep them free of any abuse, identify glitches, bugs, making sure that the end user has a good gaming experience. The Moderator will be responsible to moderate the content posted by users on the games platform. His/her responsibility will include monitoring and moderating user-generated content to ensure that the final product is as per guidelines. ...
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Primary work location is at a supplier’s facility.
Under general supervision, plans, organizes and leads audits and assessments of supplier's systems, processes and products.
Documents and reports key supplier metrics, audit and assessment results to leadership and stakeholders.
Provides supplier education and coaching on quality systems, regulatory compliance issues and company initiatives.
Evaluates and develops improvement plans for key suppliers.
Resolves routine issues and concerns.
• Review existing data flow and analytics systems
• Monitor processes of data collection, storage, analysis, and presentation
• Design, develop and execute new data analysis policies
• Create different visualizations models to identify risk and opportunities in accordance with business context
• Work with technical teams to build/improve data analytics and business intelligence techniques
• Compare progress and ensure meeting objectives ...
EIRE Systems partners with a leading global tech care solutions company. The environment offers a fast growing, diverse multi-cultural and internationally distributed team.
We are looking for a business analyst (BA) who has proven experience in workforce management related project.
• Prepare proposal document for getting budget approval.
• Propose IT strategies, aligning with project nature and its schedule and new technology.
• Closely work together with the stakeholders: development engineers, product managers, project ...
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for highly talented and ambitious future colleagues to join our amazing team of industry-specialist Consultants at JAC International in Tokyo.
- Developing new business relationships with multinational clients
- Consulting hiring managers on the recruitment process and their hiring needs
- Sourcing and matching the best possible talent available in the market
- Managing and negotiating the offer process between clients and candidates
- Networking across your industry of expertise ...