Adecco Group is the global leader in comprehensive manpower services with operations in over 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco continues to be a prime mover in driving up the wages of engineers. We are now seeking engineering talent from around the world for full-time permanent placement!
■Design, construction, and operation of on-premise
■Infrastructure design, construction, and operation using AWS
■Network maintenance and operation
-contribute as a member of a team specializing in a particular industry (Banking, Asset Management, Pharma, Insurance, Consulting etc.)
-focus the majority of your day on highly strategic communication with senior candidates in the industry about specific open roles and general market information
-conduct face-to-face meetings with candidates to advise on open roles
-support with account management of clients to constantly gain market intelligence
-conduct face-to-face meetings with clients to advise on market talent, and be involved in an expansion ...
Marketing position at the company who operates a point return service ( for overseas) that uses cryptocurrency. The parent company is a Japanese funding company
・ Marketing (negotiation with overseas advertising agents, public relations planning and direction)
・ Drafting effective Wording and Catch Copy for overseas users
・ Check overseas advertising as a native English speaker
・ Web Marketing
・ Media and Content planning ...
<This is the position of business operations manager at the European headquarters, a back maker that uses recycled materials. >
Bridge Japanese staff, service providers, and suppliers to headquarters,
It is responsible for facilitating the smooth execution of all business processes performed by the Japan branch office and related parties.
・ Inventory / logistics / import management of all stores
・ HR management (mid-career hiring)
・ E-commerce related
・ Other back office in general
・ Business process improvement
・ Report communi ...
The HR Executive independently carries out all HR-tasks in his/her area at GP, SL or FG level, within the given guidelines.
He/she is responsible for the completion of all administrative tasks and for the regional coordination of all personnel issues in his/her area.
- To support the department manager and the team with all issues
- To be the main contact for CA/L and HKG B/NR
- To instruct and monitor the administrative tasks of colleagues in his/her area and to optimise processes.
- To advise departments and employees regarding personne ...
Under the supervision of the Property Officer, the responsibilities for this position include:
• Managing maintenance projects in several functional areas such as masonry, carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, and boiler operations;
• Ensuring all building systems, commercial and residential, are operating in accordance with quality and compliance standards;
• Maintenance and repair of equipment in accordance with safety and security regulations;
• Supervising a maintenance team of three employ ...
1. IT experience – 1-5 years
2. Experience with basic concept should be there for below technologies: (Great if candidate has practitioner/ expert level of anyone of them, but it’s not mandatory, should have basic concept for followings )
• Microsoft Office
• Software installation
• Remote troubleshooting
• Mobile device
3. Open, log, prioritize, assign, close tickets logged in the IT Service Desk
4. Query the User for all relevant information concerning the call made ...
• The RDS Analyst will be responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ Categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW meeting FCR
• He/She should follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes(SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents
• To provideL1 and L1.5 support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web from end user or SD L1 team
• To maintain a high degree of customer service ...
CollabJapan is a member of Collab, Inc., which manages over 1,500 YouTubers worldwide.
We thrive to create an ideal environment for creators so that they can continue creating high-quality content.
The Strategic Planning Manager will serve as the ongoing connection between the client and Collab Japan to foster relationships, grow accounts, achieve profitability. The person in this role will contribute to the creation, development and execution of the strategic project plans for top clients. The role is expected to understand the client’s ...
・ PC, MFP, LAN, Internet connection, support for other peripherals
・ Hardware support for iPhone and iPad terminal devices and troubleshooting
・ Supporting internal application of CCBJI management running on iPad and laptop PC
・ Support for web conferences and video conference systems (Polycom, Teams, BlueJeans, Cisco Telepresence, Intercall, Surface Hub)
・ Providing technical training
・ Responding to and responding to IT-related inquiries other than the above (e.g., web conference response to external board meeti ...