Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
・ Proposal and introduction of IT system
(Understanding the business environment through communication with management and business divisions)
・ Support to promote utilization of business divisions
・ Team management of about 5-10 people
(Reference) Major IT environments
Development language: Java / RPG, etc.
Server environment: Windows Server / Linux / Oracle / AS400 etc.
Client environment: Windows10 / Office2010 / iPad iPhone / SecureID, etc.
Middleware: Oracle / SQL Server / Apache / Tomcat / MDM / IPS / HULFT etc. ...
In collaboration with the importer, we will formulate measures in line with the annual sales plan and develop training programs for authorized dealers to realize efficient sales and CRM using our finance products.
You will be responsible for everything from sales planning and program planning to operation and results analysis.
Planning ⇒ Examining feasibility including importer adjustment ⇒ Operational operation construction ⇒ Planning development ⇒ Effectiveness verification cycle
In addition to being implemented as a regul ...
-Planning and operation of finance products for retailers with the ease of selling our products-
・ Financial product planning, performance management analysis, promotion, reporting, improvement of existing products
・ Analysis and investigation of sales process, planning and promotion of new plans that lead to business improvement and sales promotion
・ Negotiation and collaboration with overseas headquarters, partner financial institutions, and related organizations ...
1. Funding activities for the entire Asia-Pacific region (Currently, target countries are Japan, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan)
2. Applying global strategy according to market characteristics of each region/country
3. Negotiation and cooperation with regional and national financial institutions
4. Debt Capital Market Program planning and operation
5. Securitized product origination and reporting
6. Reporting and collaboration with global headquarters ...
• Assist the Technical Support Administrator to perform IT help desk work.
• Build desktop.
• Receive, organize, and resolve internal user and partner requests.
• Manage and report user requests/incidents status.
• Perform asset management.
• Perform daily system health check.
• Work with the global team to resolve IT infrastructure issues in Assurant offices and operation sites ...
The Strategic Sourcing Associate is accountable for the supply management activities across all categories of indirect spend (e.g., Logistics, Marketing, IT, Facilities, etc.).
-Negotiates best price, payment terms and lead-time available, utilizing standard sourcing tools.
-Monitoring the timelines, resources urgency, raw material usage, minimizing waste and ensuring accurate availability on a daily and weekly basis.
-Plans and schedules purchase orders in accordance with the production requirements as shown on the system
A global Asset Management company is seeking an Application Support and Development engineer, with business level Japanese, responsible for administration & management of the Corporate Website and also maintenance/ support of existing business applications & systems, as well as application enhancement and batch process development.
- Corporate Website administration, maintenance and monitoring.
- Support of existing applications and systems.
- Work closely with business users and other staff.
- Write test cases and test exis ...
A global Asset Management company is seeking an Application Support engineer, with business level Japanese, for maintenance & support of existing applications and systems as well as application enhancement and batch process development
- Support existing applications and systems.
- Work closely with Business Analyst, designers, business users and other staff.
- Write test cases and test existing/new applications.
- Create Requirement documents, Specification documents, training documents, user manuals, etc for applications.
Our client, a global Automotive Finance Company, is looking for Database Specialist to join a project team in charge of implementing new Commercial & Retail Auto Finance Business processes and IT systems. As part of a team you will get to work on the implementation of a brand new data management platform that will completely upgrade the firm's business analytics and intelligence.
As a data migration specialist your role will include the following responsibilities:
* Understand the data migration strategy
* Work with l project te ...