Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Participates in and plays an active role in project relocation and consolidation on the operation and management of in-house Voice systems, call centers, dealing rooms, head offices, branch office telephones, and maintenance of telephone lines.
・ Design and manage voice system (creating requirement definition, designing document and constructing guidelines)
・ Plan for improvement and maintenance of voice environment (EOS support, security measures, performance improvement, integration, investigation/ evaluation/ execution plan for new technology ...
・ Network system operation management (configuration management, incident / problem management, change management, release management, capacity management, etc.)
・ Requirements definition, design review, work supervision, operation design, and work schedule management for projects related to network system construction / change
・ Project planning and project management (preparation of explanatory materials, budget management, personnel / vendor management, progress issue management, etc.)
・ Network equipment maintenance and vendor contract man ...
We will take care of any of the following tasks according to your aptitude and experience.
(1) Public relations work (corporate / individual)
(2) Bank product planning and development, financial product development business
(3) Trust business / inheritance-related business
(4) Structured finance business
(5) Bond trading business
① Own account trading business for bonds, foreign exchange, swaps, etc.
② Yen bonds, foreign bonds, credit investment business, etc.
(6) International operations (overseas store strategy, overseas sales ...
Join for a 3-6 months interim position as Head of Finance - responsible for oversight and control of all Finance and Accounting activities.
* Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports
* Maintain accounting controls and manage risks
* Guide other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues
* Maintain financial security by estab ...
Engaged in the examination of domestic and overseas project finance
Su. In particular, understanding the CF model of each project finance and the risk
You will be asked to carry out the examination through an understanding of the outline of the analysis. ...