Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
RGP is a global management consultancy services company with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Currently we are looking for Change management professionals for Tokyo, Japan office. Joining RGP, you are able to demonstrate your professional skills in various industries and projects, and expand your practical experience as a professional.
• Business process optimization using six sigma approach including process documentation and swim lane chart creation
• Report to program manager (progress management, current status, problems and solutions)
RGP is a global management consultancy services company with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Currently we are looking for Tax experts for Tokyo, Japan office. Joining RGP, you are able to demonstrate your professional skills in various industries and projects, and expand your practical experience as a professional.
Provide business support on Tax, both for domestic and international taxation matters
Manage international taxation support of overseas affiliates ...
A leading pharmaceutical group is looking to fill a Communication Lead position. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple communication activities within the organisation while engaging with external media companies.
* Develop internal communication plans
* Oversee town hall meetings
* Provide effective communications products for internal stakeholders
* Organise press releases, seminars and interviews
* Collaborate with media companies
* Oversee brand's online information
A Financial Business Partner role is now available at a large pharmaceutical firm. The selected applicant will be responsible for ensuring analytical reports are delivered to company's key stakeholders in a timely manner.
* Oversee business performance and create reports
* Lead budgeting, forecasting and planning
* Collaborate with other business partners to analyse financial data
* Build meaningful financial models for partners
* Act as a point of contact for clients
* Identify areas of opportunities to increase analyt ...
A major pharmaceutical company is looking for an HR Associate Director. In this position, you will play a key role in defining executive compensation procedures in collaboration with company leadership.
* Create remuneration strategy
* Support executive compensation disclosure
* Collect benchmark data
* Change corporate regulations as needed
* Create proposals
* Answer compensation questions
* Familiarity in Japanese labour laws
* Understanding of payroll procedures and compensation strategy
* H ...
A multinational pharmaceutical firm is in need of a Demand and Fulfilment Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for completing a number of analysis in order to forecast effectively and add value to the business.
* Lead demand forecasting process in adherence to standards
* Manage stock at distribution centres to mitigate risks
* Troubleshoot and make reports
* Assist internal and external partners in sales and operation planning
* Ensure forecast accuracy
* Deal with data entry and validation
A large biotech firm is looking to fill a Quality Engineer position. The chosen candidate will be working closely with cross-functional departments to ensure effective quality management to drive the local business.
* Build rapports with external stakeholders across Asia
* Ensure adherence to product strategies
* Perform testing for sampling management, biochemical, physical, etc.
* Take part in issue investigations
* Oversee review and edit procedures for release
* Conduct quality data analysis
Lead all medical affairs responsibilities in the respected therapeutic area both in the regional and local level. Manage the training to oversee both the clinical and administrative areas of running the business
* Plan and develop reviews on clinical studies and medical projects within the hematology and oncology space
* Conduct in the design and execution of the clinical trial and product safety in risk management plans. Assess, report, and review adverse events
* Interact and coordinate appropriate scientific and medical activit ...
* Develop Medical Affairs function for Oncology pipelines and products
* Lead MA team and report to Country Medical Director
* Represent Medical Affairs funtction for Oncology in front of stakeholder inside and oustide Japan
* Create and Develop Medical Plan aligned on Global MA plan
* Manage and control budget
* Develop company sponsored studies
* Review and approve local promotion materials
* MD and/or PhD
* Sufficient track record within Oncology Medical
* People Management experience
* Non-Japanese ...