Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
- Able to work independently in both SharePoint online and On Prem, File Services.
- Having support experience, resolving tickets with in the SLA.
- Experience is migration from On perm to SharePoint online using 3rd party tools.
- Experience in PowerShell, Yammer, OneDrive, External Sharing issues.
- Having basic knowledge on development in SharePoint On Perm and Online.
- Strong problem solving skills including critical thinking, analysis, ability to work well under pressure and work on multiple project ...
【Key skills required for the job】
- Network Voice and Collaboration Admin (For Voice Engineer mandatory)
- As an administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engag ...
Recruiting an【Active Directory Engineer】with good experience in analysis, implementation, and maintenance of Site and services and excellent troubleshooting skills.
【What you need for this role】
• Strong experience using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy.
• Troubleshooting knowledge of replication issues
• Knowledge of DCHP setup and troubleshooting, Active Directory/Domain Controller Configuration.
• Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Windows system security.
• Strong knowledge of ...
- Understand the ITSM landscape of the Customer and understand In-scope ITIL processes to be designed
- Provide ITIL best practice service management consulting at a strategic, design, and operational level for the Customer’s environment
- Understand the specific Process requirements of the Customer and gather the required inputs on Customer’s people, practices and processes, Organization structure, ITIL Tools in-use, as-is process, details on current Vendors
- Prepare the Process definition plan, identify the ...
We are currently looking for a Transition Manager, who will be able to conduct various phases of transition: Pre-Transition, Transition Phase & Post-Transition Phase.
【Role & Responsibilities】
・Plan, design and deliver strategic projects to bring business benefits and value to the Organization
・Scheduling & Planning Transition Project requirements
・Manage and Track Project Milestones and Project expenses
・Prepare the project plan, project Management and governance model while working closely with project stakeholders and d ...
Licensed Geotechnical Engineer to join our Architect-Engineering Design Group. Experience needed with:
- Geotechnical field investigation and laboratory testing
- Development of geotechnical recommendations for building foundations, retaining walls, earthwork, or similar designs
- Production written geotechnical reports
- Supervision of field geotechnical soil boring investigations.
A global telecommunications network is looking to hire an Infrastructure Engineer. The person who enters this role will be responsible for developing and maintaining technical infrastructure for various server environments.
* Conduct first and second level troubleshooting as needed
* Assess new technology
* Provide input to support strong performance from enterprise systems
* Create infrastructure strategy and implement the defined requirements
* Assess technology capacity, usage, and performance
* Complete ad-hoc tasks ...
A leading consumer goods company is looking to fill a Tech Engineer position. The selected applicant will be responsible for overseeing and taking part in technology projects as an engineer. This is a great chance to advance your career with a global company.
* Gain expertise in the company's systems
* Create solutions that adhere to business needs
* Take part in implementation projects
* Provide advice to business stakeholders
* System development experience in a professional setting
* Ability to cod ...
An exciting consulting company is searching for an SAP Consultant. The person who enters this role will be responsible for assisting with business and IT reform initiatives. This is a great chance to advance your career with a global company.
* Assess and develop business procedures
* Define system requirements
* Oversee SAP design and development
* Assist with stabilisation after implementation
* Provide assistance in offshore development
* Oversee various vendors
A leading consumer goods company is looking for an experienced engineering professional to fill the role of Tech Lead. The chosen candidate will be responsible for overseeing the company's technical projects.
* Gain an understanding in company systems
* Propose solutions that support business requirements
* Oversee implementation products
* Provide consul to stakeholders
* Act as the IT shared service lead
* Experience managing focused teams
* Experience leading system development initiatives
* Ex ...