・ Development of business process improvement plan and promotion of its introduction
(Planning, requirement definition, deployment inside and outside the company, etc.)
・ Control of outsourcing destination (call center, etc.), management by KPI, negotiations, coordination support
・ Analysis and quality control of auto loan / auto lease contract data
･ Planning, development, introduction and verification of digital solutions
・ Other administrative operations related to the financial industry
This is an amazing opportunity to join a world class insurer as an Agile Project Manager
- Successful management of the delivery of projects and products using appropriate agile project management methodology
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team – working with the scrum master to enable squad based delivery
- Management of one or more cross-functional & multidisciplinary team(s) ...
Mainly in cooperation with each business division of the company, you will be responsible for overall management of development and promotion of development as a development window for the division in charge.
As a business, there are many BtoB projects centered on healthcare, and there are various projects from the start-up to the operation phase. Since development is being promoted by domestic and offshore development teams according to the business, overall problem solving and progress management are carried out, and each developm ...
■ Development of in-house system utilizing sales force and planning of new functions
・ Definition of system development requirements for workflow
・ Project management
・ Additional development of sales management system
・ Requirement definition
・ Project management
・ Additional development of business management systems such as customer management and sales management ・ Definition of requirements
・ Development of system necessary for cooperation with salesforce
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales, finance, e ...
With the expansion of business in the area, they will expand their business to the central area in order to respond to customers in the Chubu and Tokai regions, which have been in increasing demand in recent years, and to build closer relationships.
In this position, at the Nagoya Test Center, which is expected to grow in scale in the future, while building relationships with customers, you will be in charge of the following tasks to establish a quality assurance scheme within the customer according to its management strategy.
■ Specific work cont ...
The company is a consulting company specializing in ERP software "SAP R / 3" and "S / 4 HANA". In the introduction and development of finance / accounting, production management, and sales / purchasing, you will be in charge of each phase from requirement definition to design to maintenance and operation according to your experience and achievements.
Those who join the company this time will participate in the maintenance and strengthening of functions as a middle-class consultant with immediate capabilities.
In the future, the company will develop its ...
Enterprise Technology and Service (ETS), Operators Manager, include Batch operation. ETS Operators manager oversees and directs the day-to-day activities of an organization’s Enterprise Technology and Service (ETS) department, ensuring that Batch systems, Batch Operation, services, and infrastructure work reliably, and securely.
Regards to Batch operation, ETS Operators manager is in charge to operating and running batching computers and ensuring that all production goals are met. These individuals are responsible for making sure that proper order s ...
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company that is also a leading global cloud solutions company providing consulting, application development and implementation services to enterprise and emerging businesses across B2B and B2C sectors. They are starting their Japan Office. The selected candidate will be the start-up team member in Japan.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Coordinate the entire life cycle of th ...
Take pride in being the point of contact in decision making. This is role is for a seasoned PM, who is capable of coordinating teams and resources efficiently and effectively.
The successful candidate will be:
* Point of Contact for escalated IT Incidents and update client on ETA /Resolution/Workaround.
* Point of Contact for IT Teams and Vendors at across geographies.
* Point of Contact for future Infrastructure Enhancement and requirement gathering.
* Coordinating with IT teams at different client Sites for Incident resolu ...
We are looking for a project manager at a video distribution system company.
You will be involved in the contract development-maintenance / operation project of on-demand services for clients including major TV stations, using our own products that cover the functions for video distribution on the Internet.
■ Responsible work
① Pre-sales (sales support), customer negotiations
・ Understand the client's request and propose the optimum system plan
・ Proposal of existing product functions based on client requests
・ Plan ...
Join us and play an active role in a major project. Lead our teams as you pave the path to your own success!
* Support to develop project plan and maintenance.
* Project budget coordination with controlling dept.
* Alignment with client's program PMO (HQ/Region).
* Project status monitoring, KPIs management, and reporting.
* Coordinate Steering Committee etc. and manage minutes.
* Change management involving project members as well as whole company.
* Any other project relevant tasks.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with strong experience in both pre-sales/business development and delivery of large projects.
• End-to-end management for a set of projects.
• Pre-sales and business development activities
• Review project plans and propose changes when necessary.
• Define resources for the implementation of projects.
• Provide direction and support to project teams.
• Constantly monitor and report project progress to stakeholders.
A global finance firm is seeking a Senior bilingual Project Manager to be part of the Governance & Reporting Team, and contribute to a large scale IT Transformation Program across multiple business units.
The successful candidate will have project management experience in large established enterprise environments with established change management processes and procedures
・ Contribute as to the project management office role to help Strategic Change Management oversight in the Wholesale IT change portfolio.
・ Help the project/portfolio reporting to ...
• Pega PRPC experience
• Should have experience leading skills for 10 to 15 members team
• Sound Pega Architecture Knowledge
• Preferably LSA certified
• Should have experience in Design and class structure
• Should have experience on Activities, Flows ( Screen Flow, Tab Flow, Adding decision, sub
• flows & integration to Flow ), UIs rules, Harness, Sections, Portals, Local Action, Flow Action, Data q1
• Transform, Correspondence, Rule Inspector, pro ...
This role is designed to meet your expectations in taking on more responsibilities in the workplace and overseeing more operations. Responsibilities will include managing a team with mixed schedules and global projects, all the way to CXO /IT Head level stakeholder management.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Define and maintain Information Security Incident Management Process.
* Assist in defining triggers/workflow for reported and declared Incidents.
* Plan how changes will be performed during an incident response while adhering ...