Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Current Search Conditions
Industry : Telecommunications/Information Services
In this role, you will communicate with customers' chief project directors, project managers, or departmental managers to explore customer requirement. You will also perform continuous consulting insights to industry trends, and quantitative analysis in the respective markets and regions to realize practical approach for a business success.
* Work independently manage small- or medium-sized project teams to deliver strategy & business consulting services in a certain field; Objectively align our client's business centric approach to ...
A large telecommunications company is searching for a Customer Project Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing project plans in order to achieve customer expectations.
* Set up the baseline of the project plan
* Oversee project execution
* Grow customer and partner engagement
* Oversee project finance
* Conduct business development activities
* Conduct simplification and optimisation of processes, methods, and tools for customer project management
An international media organisation is looking to hire a Client Support Technician. The applicant chosen for the role will be responsible for giving direct assistance in equipment and application issues to clients.
* Collaborate with business functions to identify the appropriate hardware and software for clients
* Resolve client issues through repair or replacement
* Oversee IT planning, design, and execution
* Record and optimise work procedures
* Perform installation, support, and removal of various office hardware