Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A multinational pharmaceutical firm is in need of a Demand and Fulfilment Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for completing a number of analysis in order to forecast effectively and add value to the business.
* Lead demand forecasting process in adherence to standards
* Manage stock at distribution centres to mitigate risks
* Troubleshoot and make reports
* Assist internal and external partners in sales and operation planning
* Ensure forecast accuracy
* Deal with data entry and validation
A respected biopharmaceutical organisation is in need of a Senior Data Analyst. The person who enters this role will be responsible for assisting with business insights by evaluating data using machine learning or AI methods.
* Assist in solution design
* Take part in maintaining strategic goals during solution design development
* Support the selection of architecture implementation products, tools, and design patterns
* Share technical and IT information to project teams
* Maintain adherence to the relevant standards
A large biotech firm is looking to fill a Quality Engineer position. The chosen candidate will be working closely with cross-functional departments to ensure effective quality management to drive the local business.
* Build rapports with external stakeholders across Asia
* Ensure adherence to product strategies
* Perform testing for sampling management, biochemical, physical, etc.
* Take part in issue investigations
* Oversee review and edit procedures for release
* Conduct quality data analysis
An international firm within the healthcare industry is looking to hire a Communication Manager. The successful candidate will be accountable for maintaining effective media relations as well as public relations.
* Ensure timely and efficient communication of crisis
* Leverage internal communications
* Ensure adherence to corporate strategy
* Build internal and external communications strategies
* Create brand message and Q&As
* Lead press conferences regarding company's products
An international company within the healthcare industry is searching for an Associate Project Manager. In this position, you will play a key role in overseeing daily administrative activities to support key customer projects.
* Manage resources and equipment
* Collaborate with customers to understand their expectations
* Drive customer satisfaction
* Assist with financial report creation
* Communicate with all project members
* Adhere to project standards
"Planning proposals for digital measures utilizing websites and E-detailing tools
・ Content planning, planning, proposals to clients
・ Research, analysis, and report creation necessary for proposals and PDCA "
"・ People who can communicate cheerfully and by themselves because they interact with sales and other teams.
・ Those who can follow the Time Schedule
・ Those who can communicate with themselves. Those who can respond flexibly with a sense of speed " ...
* Understand company-wide goals and strategies to grow together with customers in the bio-pharmacy market, and carry out activities that contribute to the stable manufacturing and speedy launch of customers' drugs.
* Understand the characteristics of our products used in pharmaceutical manufacturing, responding to quality problems, and proposing quality improvements to their home countries.
* Support for Quality problems of bio-process-related consumables (chromatography carriers / single-use products / cell culture media / process ...
An international pharmaceutical company is looking for a Head of Infrastructure and Utility. In this position, will be responsible for planning and executing a number of facility maintenance strategies to support business goals.
* Acquire investment plan approvals from the headquarter
* Drive maintenance programs
* Conduct operation evaluation
* Drive productivity and improvement
* Renovate buildings as needed
* Ensure compliance to GMP requirements
* Bachelor's degree or above
* 3+ years of exper ...
A multinational pharmaceutical company is searching for an FP&A Reporting Senior Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for supervising the financial planning process, including budgeting and projection.
* Develop financial reports and assess variances
* Submit results reports
* Work with international finance teams to submit required reports
* Assist commercial functional leaders
* Provide input on analysis tools to boost financial insight quality
* Take part in ad-hoc projects
A Demand Planner position is now available at a multinational medical organisation. The chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational demands are met while ensuring efficient stock availability.
* Communicate with local marketing agency
* Act as a point of contact for shop floor planners and suppliers
* Take part in forecast planning
* Conduct sales pattern analyses
* Handle purchase order
* Ensure timely bulk delivery
* Prior experience in planning operations for a pharmaceutical co ...
Data Scientists with growth mindset, to work closely with cross-functional business teams adopting agile ways of working to create business values and outcomes with data and Advanced Data Analytics.
- Implement modern technologies related to analytics, Machine Learning and AI, to improve business process ad efficiency of our company.
- Design solutions leveraging analytical approaches and best practices, and build prototypes, code and documents, to deliver actionable insights and business outcomes to stakeholders and management.