Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
An industry leader in environmental services is searching for an Information Security Officer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing strategic IT risk management programs.
* Collaborate with business units for an effective risk management process
* Identify security breaches and create action plans to prevent recurrence
* Develop security roadmap with key stakeholders
* Analyse business processes, IT environment and technology trends
* Propose solutions to cyber security issues
* Establish guidelines ...
A global renewable energy organisation is looking to fill an Offshore Project Certification position. The selected candidate will define and verify various applicable local codes and standards to support projects within the APAC region.
* Coordinate tasks for document creation and compilation
* Provide information for certification in cooperation with local and overseas partners
* Assist in negotiating certification requirements and solutions, substantiation for validation with certifiers, suppliers and authorities
* Attend ...
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV are looking for a Director of Renewables Certification to lead a new team in the Japanese market. The business focus is for the certification of fixed and floating offshore wind turbines which is a proven system to reduce risks and has supported the success of insurable and bankable wind farm developments worldwide.
The role is to grow the certification project pipeline in Japan by managing customer relations, especially with local Japanese developers and suppliers. Additionally, as the focal point for Renewables ...
A market leader in the energy industry is searching for a Project Developer. The selected candidate will plan and implement strategies to drive stakeholder engagement. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
* Liaise with stakeholders including port and fishery officials and neighbouring residents
* Ensure end-to-end project management
* Conduct survey of suitable sites and project location selection
* Drive acquisition of privately-owned land or approvals to use publicly owned land
* Mai ...
A growing solar power service provider is looking for a Senior Project Developer to join their team. In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the execution of the company's projects.
* Lead the development function of the business
* Handle the company's projects to attain RTB status
* Oversee permits and approvals from local authorities
* Manage negotiation with landlords and official entities
* Head the company's project contracts
* Enhance the firm's portfolio projects
A global leading energy manufacturer is searching for a Project Development Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for enabling the wind power plant development project with several key stakeholders to drive business success.
* Ensure ideal searching area for offshore wind powerplants in adherence to the business development scheme
* Monitor expenses and project schedule
* Take part in negotiations with stakeholders
* Communicate with local electric companies
* Maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* Comp ...
A Project Engineer position is now available at a worldwide energy and chemical company. The selected applicant will be in charge of ensuring the effective management of project interfaces.
* Facilitate stakeholder management
* Assist with front end delivery
* Coordinate team meetings and project workshops
* Create and deploy project execution plans
* Manage technical interfaces
* Demonstrate the company's technical offshore wind capability to project partners
Our company has established several GW of offshore wind opportunities in the seas around Japan. As the Project Planner, you will be part of a development team responsible for management of the overall project Portfolio schedule. In addition, you will be asked to support any opportunities for growth in offshore wind which our company are investigating. You will work closely with the Development team in Japan as well as linking in with project planners and services team based in the UK to ensure delivery of a successful projects.
· Work with the Engineering team and support development to assess offshore wind sites.
· Manage external technical consultants to assess new technologies, using analytical tools.
· Write RFQs for offshore wind farm system components and review quotes and invoices from suppliers and contractors.
· Oversee install and manage data from site measurement stations
· Assist in the selection and quality assurance of offshore wind farm system components including QA/QC during manufacturing, delivery ...
【MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB】
・Strategy building for the various stakeholder engagement (stakeholders being, for example, the local community, fishery industry, municipalities, national government, and maritime industry, etc.)
・Consultation and coordination with stakeholders, such as port and fishery officials and neighboring residents
・Total project management, including, process management, schedule management, budget management, and risk management for individual projects
・Survey of suitable sites and selection of project locations