Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
- Testing video games to identify and isolate linguistic and implementation issues.
- Follow and complete Test Cases and/or Checklists to perform targeted testing and execute relevant testing processes and procedures.
- Reporting and verifying issues found during testing using different databases.
- Writing bug descriptions following company standards and client specifications.
- Fixing issues through text edits when required, occasionally providing minor translations.
- Performing Compliance testing to ensure 1st party t ...
This role will be based in Tokyo, Japan. The Japan office of Interakt Inc. started in 2017. You will be hired by Interakt Inc. as a full-time employee to work on a variety of exciting projects for our client, the Japanese branch of a global pharmaceutical company.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for general marketing duties with a focus on supporting other team members. This position is responsible for the smooth growth of the current business by being in charge of internal and external progress management regarding various creation tasks, s ...
Be responsible for building the relevant front-end frameworks to address BAU and ad-hoc requests from clients in an effective way.
• Build sustainable and easy to use data model
• Create documentation and train people
• Meet deadlines and manage communication when difficulties are faced
• Follow the progress of other team members
• Overtime work to make sure things are properly delivered and checked at
• Anticipate the client needs and be ready for fr ...
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Manager, Application Development with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
- Leading Business Application Development
- Setup and Formalize Development Repeatable Model for Project Deliveries.
- Engage with Regional Teams to understand Definition of Done from Development delivery perspective and channelize its adop ...