Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Over 3 years experience of web design. You need to send your portfolio.
Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS.
Familiar with design tool such as Photoshop, Illustrator and etc.
Strong ability to make proposals of strategic design with an understanding of business mind.
Basic knowledge of programming.
Strong ability to make proposal to cover the operation.
Experience working on e-commerce system or large-scale websites.
Strong passion to make world better through internet services.
Strong interes ...
Title - Java Technical Lead
Years of Experience - 7+
JLPT Level - N2 and above
Job Location - Tsurumi, Yokohama, Japan(As of now, it is remote work (work from home) for the Onsite team.
Japanese Bilingual & Java Technical –
Able to read and write Japanese.
Should be at the level of Project lead with 7+ years of experience.
Should have hands-on experience in Java /J2EE Web applications development.
Should have experience working on the Onsite-Offshore model.
Should have worked as a SPOC to Japanese customer for Offshore proje ...
Title - Bilingual (Japanese) Project Coordinator/Technical Coordinator
Years of Experience - 8 to 10 years
JLPT Level - N3, N2
Job Location - Tokyo, Japan
Salary Range: Salary is not a constrain for deserved candidates.
1. Discuss with Japanese customers to gather requirements
2. Communicate with the project team and work towards arriving at the solution
3. Work closely with the project team to monitor the work progress and explain to the customer
4. Handle project issues and work with the team to resolve
5. E ...
• Support of the project management
• Monitoring and optimization of error management (ticket management)
• Planning of the processing of error reports (tickets) in cooperation with development and the customer
• Development of solutions to error reports with the responsible HW, SW and validation teams
• Development of Software Integration plans with Software Project Lead
• 1-3 years of relevant experience as Ticket Manager
• Experience in Embedded Domain.
• Automotive experience, preferably in ...
- 3+ years experience with application development in JAVA
- Experience with web application development
- Experience in development with DBMS like Oracle and MySQL
-Experience with UNIX/Linux
- Experience with API development
- Experience in E-Commerce and FinTech industries
- Experience in connecting with payment services and systems ...
A PR Specialist position is now available at an exciting software development company. The candidate chosen for this role will lead the development and implementation of communication tactics to drive business sustainability.
* Design and execute medium- to long-term PR plans
* Handle content development activities
* Oversee promotional initiatives like press releases and conferences
* Address media queries
* Foster media relationships
* 3+ years of PR experience for in-house services or solutions
An international regulatory and technology service firm is looking for a Submission Specialist. This role will be tasked to provide support in all operational activities related to preparation of documents.
* Initiate report-level publishing and submission-ready activities in line with internal standards
* Ensure accurate completion of metadata in the EDMS
* Oversee consistency of Word documents with technical requirements
* Perform quality checks of documents for submission
* Manage progress reports of the projects
* H ...