Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
This company is a rapidly growing software solutions company focused in restaurant ordering, delivery, and CRM. Companies including Google, Apple, Instagram, FB, and Uber use our web services and applications, and work with us behind the scenes, to make the global food ordering industry go. Would you like to work on a global platform that serves thousands of businessesand 140M+ users across APAC? That's what we do.
This company is a low-key company that values engineering and our customer's success above all else. Almost everyone on our staff, even in ...
A Sales Executive position is now available at a multinational IT company. The selected candidate will be accountable for achieving customer satisfaction through providing effective guidance and support.
* Foster relationships with major stakeholders
* Gain industry and product insights
* Generate new leads
* Share knowledge to customers
* Liaise with external partners to increase value propositions
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 10+ years of experience in direct enterprise software sales
* E ...
An international IT security firm is looking for a Security Monitoring Specialist. The chosen candidate will be accountable for the management of security service escalation and pre-sales assistance. This role is based in Tokyo.
* Utilise market research to deliver logical feedback to HQ
* Organise and implement sales and service enablement
* Address high-profile clients' requests for technical support
* Handle tender and contract term negotiations to achieve the technical requirements of clients
* Engage in various activ ...