Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A global financial services and investment group is seeking an experienced, Senior Project Manager to focus on the delivery of technology projects in their Asia Pacific regional Personal Investing (PI) business and online / digital services.
The role is an internal customer facing role in our IT organization responsible for the assessment, development and delivery of the related technology work pipeline, providing support, insight and coordination of all related activities for projects and solutions, in line with business needs and priorities.
A global Asset Management company is seeking an Application Support engineer, with business level Japanese, for maintenance & support of existing applications and systems as well as application enhancement and batch process development.
‐ Support existing applications and systems
‐ Work closely with Business Analyst, designers, business users and other staff
‐ Write test cases and test existing/new applications
‐ Create Requirement documents, Specification documents, training documents, user manuals, etc for applications
A global Asset Management company is seeking a Senior Developer to be part of a local development team responsible for building new applications, maintaining existing applications and supporting projects from gathering requirements to final deployment.
‐ Create requirement documents, specification documents, training documents, user manuals, etc. for applications.
‐ Develop and maintain source code for applications.
‐ Write test cases and testing existing/new applications.
‐ Maintenance of existing applications.
‐ Workin ...
This position is a chance to provide your global knowledge expertise to local clients of Japan. As an analyst you will have the opportunity to complete market research among experts in the industry and create financial models for the firm.
* Industry research and company valuation
* Prepare, complete, and ensure financial models are accurate to better assist the team
* Deal negotiation support
* Due diligence facilitation
* Involvement in marketing activities of the firm
Develop the business through maintaining relationship with key clients
* Develop new sales strategy and identify new business opportunities through acquiring new clients
* Maintain relationship with existing clients and conduct various sales activities to increase revenue
* Work collaboratively with other function to provide the best services for customers
* Bachelors degree required
* 3 to 5 years B2B sales experience, preferably in finance or e-commerce industry
* Fluent in English and Japanese
* Good commu ...
We are seeking an experienced Investment Analyst who can help assist portfolio managers. This role is a chance to help assess risk and manage performance outcomes of multi asset portfolios.
* Research and identify new strategies for investment and asset classes
* Work with the global network of partners to create recommendations for portfolio management
* Prepare summaries of key risks for investors
* Work with other team mates of the sales team to ensure maximum quality of products for clients
As the business and organization grow, the needs of the management department are diversifying every day. In addition, each section will lead the organization in an increasingly sophisticated environment.
You will be involved in a wide range of operations from the perspective of management from the organization to the entire business.
-Formulation and visualization of product growth strategy
-KPI design and forecast management
-Formulation and management of mid- to long-term product roadmap
-Quality control across development and desig ...
Interested in eFX trading within the Foreign Exchange community? In this opportunity you will act as a liaison between trading and sales, client success teams, and account managers for a well-known FinTech company. Here's a chance to offer your expertise and product knowledge in FX markets and use your leadership and communication skills to manage relationships across the company.
* Managing daily schedule and promote customer satisfaction
* Help existing customers find more ways to increase usage of the company's software
Provide solutions such as EMS, FX trading, and Velocity Analytics to clients mainly at major financial institutions. Work with overseas solution delivery teams and also provide solutions to overseas customers.
* Define the requirements for the implementation project
* Create project plane
* Perform process management, change management, and quality management
* Report progress to customers and stakeholders
* Operate the project efficiently and complete it within the agreed time period and budget