Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A global Asset Management company is seeking a Developer to be part of a local development team responsible for building new applications, maintaining existing applications and supporting projects from gathering requirements to final deployment.
‐ Create requirement documents, specification documents, training documents, user manuals, etc., for applications.
‐ Develop and maintain source code for applications.
‐ Write test cases and testing existing/new applications.
‐ Maintenance of existing applications.
‐ Working clos ...
A global Asset Management company is seeking an Application Support engineer, with business level Japanese, for maintenance & support of existing applications and systems as well as application enhancement and batch process development.
‐ Support existing applications and systems
‐ Work closely with Business Analyst, designers, business users and other staff
‐ Write test cases and test existing/new applications
‐ Create Requirement documents, Specification documents, training documents, user manuals, etc for applications
As a Strategic Sourcing Associate, you will be responsible for Indirect Procurement related cost modelling, risk management and suppliers relationship management linked with your categories. You will evolve within an open office with a comprehensive culture in Tokyo, Japan.
* Perform RFQ/RFP/RFQ, cost analysis and market trend research
* Be responsible for supplier relationships management and negotiation processes
* Perform meetings with internal and external stakeholders and ensure the best win-win situations possible for bot ...
As the business and organization grow, the needs of the management department are diversifying every day. In addition, each section will lead the organization in an increasingly sophisticated environment.
You will be involved in a wide range of operations from the perspective of management from the organization to the entire business.
-Formulation and visualization of product growth strategy
-KPI design and forecast management
-Formulation and management of mid- to long-term product roadmap
-Quality control across development and desig ...
Finance/accounting candidates who are interested in M&A advisory roles. Please apply if there is any interest.
* Performing financial analyses and valuations
* Conducting industry research
* Identifying and contacting potential buyers or acquisition targets
* Preparing confidential information memorandum and management presentations
* Interacting with senior bankers and clients' senior executives
* Participating in new business meetings
* Hosting visits by potential buyers at client facilities
* Supporting senior bankers ...
Responsibility for this role includes monitoring daily system operational health and to ensure that all electronic deals executed over our platform are completed in a timely and controlled manner. The position is client facing with a strong emphasis on client services and problem solving/escalation/resolution skills.
* Support users of our electronic trading applications
* Assist with account setup/maintenance, client onboarding, investigate and resolve/escalate system issues and user training for clients
* Performing daily operat ...
The HRBP will lead recruitment, and will be responsible for setting HR (talent management, review) systems and procedures. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with HR Generalist experience, Recruitment (both in-house and agency OK) to play a vital role in supporting the fast-growth of our FinTech client.
The HR Team Member is responsible to help develop a culture of Teamwork and Continuous improvement through company programs and incentives aimed at creating high performing, committed teams. Additionally they will help to d ...