Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
・To lead Quality Assurance group developing talents
・To operate appropriately quality events in compliance with global CSLB policies and
local regulatory requirements
・To collaborate with internal partners, such as global QA, manufacturing sites, local
・To communicate with the local health authorities and external parties
・To establish new simple and clear governance model in accordance with the global
【Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities】
1. To Lead QA group and Perform rou ...
Be the expert for market insight from key stake holders to maximised brand capability to its best. Lead the research to find medical unmet need in area of kidney, metabolism
* Collect insight and analyse driver/barrier for the brand utilising market research both primary and secondary
* Work with brand team to identify brand strategy base on data and insight
* Provide forcast and sale related KPIs to the brand team
* Be the expert for competitive intelligence
* Brand performance monitoring through market research
Straighten multiple global project to contribute to new product in development. Lead and develop insight from patient, health care provider and payer to create competitive landscape in global level.
* Analyse and forecast market situation including health-care environment, epidemiology, treatment landscape and competitive intelligence
* Work in collaboration with cross functional team to gain insight and information from various stakeholders
* Involve with market research, market analysis sale forecast, market feasibility
* Crea ...
- Leads analysis, defines and establishes design of all technical aspects or provides technical expertise for IT solutions on intermediate and large complexity IT systems and/or projects within area of expertise.
- Maintains and uses knowledge of solutions and IT landscape to explore and identify possible solutions related to defined technical problems and finds opportunities to improve business solutions support.
- Maintains and partly creates elements of complex solutions on IT Data Integration Products in Japan
We are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
- Delivers support and services to the Executive Team (TET) and the Board of Directors through a dedicated TET and TET EA support team; also provides dedicated support for key TET and Board of Director (BoD) meetings.
- Delivers excellence, global standardization, scalability and continuous improvement in respective discipline, ensuring full customer satisfaction with operation and delivery.
- Demonstrate solid technical/strong business knowledge, provide significant direction, handle highly complex problems, pos ...
Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, is looking for an experienced recruiter in this exciting opportunity to lead a team of successful recruiters, and work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all stages of recruitment.
* Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
* Inform global teams on sourcing best practices and to help diffe ...