Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A leading multinational pharmaceutical company is searching for a Direct Procurement Manager. The successful candidate will deploy standards for negotiation strategy and drive work processes to deliver strong cost management performance.
* Deliver cost reduction targets
* Develop a procurement team needed to deliver best in class cost management performance
* Own key strategic contracts and commercial relationships
* Negotiate and conclude robust supply agreements
* Collaborate with other functions and contract manufactur ...
A leading global pharmaceutical company is currently hiring for an External Communications position based in Osaka. The ideal candidate will have communications-related experience in the pharmaceutical industry, but candidates with communications experience in other industries are welcome.
* Handle all processes and the successful implementation of corporate and product-related pharmaceutical media relations as well as product-related PR, online media, and internal communications
* Align external communication activities with t ...
A multinational pharmaceutical company is searching for an experienced Talent Management & Organizational Development Manager. The successful candidate will lead and provide expertise to large-scale, company-wide business projects and strategic initiatives to deliver superior business results and build and grow TM/OD capability across the organization.
* Support the Group Manager to define TM/OD strategy and key priorities
* Collaborate with key stakeholders to plan and implement assigned TM/OD initiatives
* Contribute to imp ...
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking a skilled analytics professional for a Business Analytics Manager position. The successful candidate will join a team that is tasked with helping the company's marketing, finance, and business leadership partners achieve their business goals through advanced data analytics.
* Partner with commercial teams to identify, scope, and execute analytic efforts that answer business questions, solve business needs, and add business value
* Maintain a broad understanding of sales and marketing a ...
A bilingual Customer Service Manager is needed at a major pharmaceutical company. Based in Tokyo, you will manage the team to promote strong, proactive customer communication.
* Oversee team operations and take responsibility for daily business
* Communicate proactively with end-users and dealers
* Drive efficiency by developing improvements and solutions
* Work to align internal processes
* University degree
* 5+ years' experience in customer service/sales support (or similar)
* Strong customer ser ...
An experienced clinical R&D professional is needed in the role of Project Manager at a global biopharmaceutical company. If selected, you will achieve project objectives by making good use of your great scientific expertise and innovative global mindset.
* Guide and educate project staff
* Communicate project progress and identify/resolve potential issues
* Develop and obtain approval for project plans
* Ensure quality projects are delivered on time and within budget
A pharmaceutical company with a large global network seeks a seasoned IT professional for the position of Service & Support Lead. Located in either Tokyo or Osaka, this role will be responsible for the delivery of regional strategies, cooperating across company functions and directing highly skilled teams.
* Execute regional IT infrastructure strategies to deliver on global plans
* Lead team members and provide guidance as necessary
* Coordinate cross-functionally with section leaders to plan programs and service strategies
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced IT professional for a position as Medical IT Manager. In this role you will provide IT support for Japan product safety risk management, medical affairs, and clinical research business functions.
* Lead the planning and implementation of local IT projects
* Coordinate with external vendors or service providers and ensure they deliver the services for IT projects
* Coordinate with Japan business functions to understand and capture the user requirements and acceptance of ...
A global supplier of pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment is looking for a Sales Specialist with diagnostics experience. In this role you will sell specialized diagnostic products to customers in Japan and possibly throughout Asia.
* Sell the company's diagnostic products to customers
* Explain complex products and applications to customers
* Engage in negotiations and effectively close deals
* Sales experience in the field of diagnostics preferred
* Working or sales experience with rapid diagnostic ...
Deliver analytics solutions as a Data Scientist at a major pharmaceutical firm in Tokyo. The company is looking for a bilingual individual with great data visualization skills to join their collaborative global team.
* Collaborate on analytics projects, managing scope, resources, budgets, and schedules with local and global teams
* Provide key data to support informational models
* Utilize various tools (SAS, Spotfire, Python, R) to develop advanced analytical models
* Keep updated with the latest industry trends and practi ...