A Customer Care Supervisor position has become available at an American biotech firm in Tokyo. The selected applicant will ensure a positive customer experience while managing team members towards success.
* Supervise and guide team members
* Provide support for customers as well as channel partners
* Ensure orders are fulfilled and projects/tasks assigned effectively
* Contribute to go-to-market strategy
* Diploma/bachelor's degree in Science, Supply Chain, or Business
* 4+ years' experience in custo ...
Join the supply chain of a global food manufacturing firm in the role of QA Manager. A leadership position, you will supervise quality processes to ensure compliance and keep risks to a minimum.
* Drive quality improvements by influencing regional and factory management
* Ensure compliance in packing and distribution
* Lead both local and regional audit programs
* Develop staff to build a strong Japan team
* Degree in Food Science/Technology or a similar scientific/technical field
* 2+ yeas' experienc ...
An experienced clinical R&D professional is needed in the role of Project Manager at a global biopharmaceutical company. If selected, you will achieve project objectives by making good use of your great scientific expertise and innovative global mindset.
* Guide and educate project staff
* Communicate project progress and identify/resolve potential issues
* Develop and obtain approval for project plans
* Ensure quality projects are delivered on time and within budget
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced IT professional for a position as Medical IT Manager. In this role you will provide IT support for Japan product safety risk management, medical affairs, and clinical research business functions.
* Lead the planning and implementation of local IT projects
* Coordinate with external vendors or service providers and ensure they deliver the services for IT projects
* Coordinate with Japan business functions to understand and capture the user requirements and acceptance of ...
Work in Osaka as a Project Manager for a well-respected optical goods manufacturer. This role will involve high amounts of collaboration and strategic planning to improve project performance.
* Develop tailored projects and products for OEM customers
* Report on project status, customer feedback, quality, issue resolution, etc.
* Provide leadership and guidance for teams, driving optimization and efficiency in product development
* Identify opportunities by analyzing customer accounts and sales activities
A leading multinational pharmaceutical company is searching for a Direct Procurement Manager. The successful candidate will deploy standards for negotiation strategy and drive work processes to deliver strong cost management performance.
* Deliver cost reduction targets
* Develop a procurement team needed to deliver best in class cost management performance
* Own key strategic contracts and commercial relationships
* Negotiate and conclude robust supply agreements
* Collaborate with other functions and contract manufactur ...
Reporting to Head， Health Economics and Outcomes Research， the manager position will be responsible for leading the planning， development， implementation， and communication of relevant health economics， health outcomes (e.g.， patient‐reported outcomes)， or real‐world evidence strategies.
This position will work closely with other functions (e.g.， Medical Affairs and Marketing) to add value， defend prices， and secure reimbursement， and patient access and utilization.
Support creation of optimal access environment for AABP products by engaging political， government and industry policy‐shapers and promoting government engagement in Advocacy‐initiated public‐private partnerships and initiatives.
・Relationship Building and Intelligence Gathering
* Identify and develop a network of relationships with key Diet， government and other policy‐shapers
* Monitor access， payer and healthcare policy/legislative trends and provide timely in‐depth analyze， including assessment o ...
＜Purposes of the job are＞
・To facilitate/support planning and execution of Amgen sponsored clinical studies， ensuring alignment of affiliate Development TA and Development Operations
・To generate documents with high medical/scientific quality relevant to clinical studies and reporting to health authority
＜Key activities include＞
・Ensure alignment of affiliate development strategy， study design and execution between Affiliate Development TA and Affiliate Development Operations/external partners
・Contribute to the ...
‐ Ensuring that all statistical aspects of documentation pertaining to clinical programs and non‐study activities meet required standards and are statistically correct.
‐ Influencing study design， and defend statistical approaches internally and externally.
‐ Influence and contribute to the development strategy undertaken in Japan and defend internally and externally.
‐ Adherence to Amgen Policies， SOPs and other controlled documents
■Key Activities include;
‐ Partnering and collaborating with GBS and global teams i ...
Program Lead， Japan is a Japan based position that reports to R＆D Strategy ＆ Operations Director
The role is responsible for:‐ Maximizing the value of the portfolio by aligning local Program Development strategy ＆ plans with regional and global program strategy
・ Driving flexible， cross‐functional execution of local program strategy through AABP Program Team (PT)
・ Ensuring objectivity and process rigor in cross‐functional decision making (Value， Cost， Risk)
・ Providing leadership in managing the Commercialization process and ...
Maximize Amgen’s value and contribute to healthcare professionals (HCPs) and/or patients through planning and executing scientific communication program and tools of Amgen products and/or relevant diseases
* Planning and execution of scientific communication strategy
‐ Planning scientific communication strategy based on the global/regional/local strategies as a component of medical strategy and brand team strategy
‐ Planning and execution of science‐based activities in alignment with the strategy
* Planni ...
Adheres to the provisions of laws and regulations， SOPs， and industrial rules.
*Provides unbiased and appropriate medical and pharmaceutical information.
*Creates materials and performs version control of the materials.
・Kusuri‐no‐shiori (drug information sheets)
・FAQ and Medical Information Letters
*Properly handles copyrighted scientific literature used
*Determines whether on‐ or off‐label use is discussed in scientific literature based on the standards.
*Trains customer service operators.
* Provide in‐depth insights on local access， payer， and policy matters critical for early stage product evaluation regarding:
‐ Payer， provider and payer channels and channel characteristics
‐ Magnitude of the opportunity in each segment
‐ Approach and pathway that each payer segment takes to determine funding e.g.， budget impact， cost effectiveness， cost minimization， private out of pocket
‐ Drivers and barriers to market access from state， federal， institution and patients
‐ Evolution of the reimburs ...