Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
An opportunity as the Global Supply Chain Manager has opened in Tokyo at a leading automotive distributor. If selected, you will report to the head of the logistics department as you manage shipping vehicles and operations.
* Support product launches of new models, including order scheduling and loading
* Monitor and record shipping plans vs. actual shipment data
* Ensure customs compliance regarding imports/exports
* Arrange vehicle inspections to protect quality
Develop and produce active safety systems for various automotive applications: Vision, Radar, Night Vision systems. While core development of these sensors is located in Europe and the US, Project Management and Application Engineering related activities, need to be located close to the customer, in Japan. Committed to developing regional capability for managing awarded business.
2 Position objectives
The primary objective of the position is to manage in an effective manner all Project related deliverabl ...
A legal opportunity has opened at a top automotive supplier as an Intellectual Property Manager in Kanagawa. The selected individual will define IP strategy for the company's portfolio, overseeing the creation and protection of product patents at this highly successful firm.
* Manage the patent creation process (drafting, filing, prosecution, etc.)
* Handle investigative work prior to filing
* Identify and follow up on patent infringements
* Promote patent education and training within the company
A global automotive control system manufacturer is looking for a skilled Mechanical Engineer for climate control panels/black boxes. The successful candidate will provide support to the development team throughout the entire duration of the project phase.
* Review and analyze all customer-submitted climate control module/system technical specifications
* Assist with the preparation of technical proposals
* Participate in internal and external design review meetings
* Liaise between customers and the development and testing ...
An opportunity in finance at one of the world's most prestigious luxury automotive brands has opened in the role of Senior FP&A Analyst. Located in Tokyo, you will supervise a variety of tasks, including AR/AP, monthly closing, P&L, payroll, taxes, and more through effective outsourcing.
* Control AR/AP processes and outsourcing
* Communicate with HQ financial teams to improve practices
* Manage monthly closing, including journal entries, reconciliation, tax calculation, etc.
* Oversee payroll calculation
* Report P&L bre ...
A leading motorcycle designer and manufacturer is looking for a skilled Aftersales Director. In this role you will manage the company's network of service providers in Japan providing technical assistance, warranty management, and a range of other essential service-related functions.
* Manage the budget for both product recalls and training
* Communicate with company HQ regarding new regulations and recalls
* Receive technical, safety, and service campaign information from HQ and distribute it accordingly to the company's net ...
• You will be a leader to create promotional initiatives/tools and strategies which ensure the best approaches in sales lead. You will closely work with Marketing Communication teams, the External advertisement agencies, CS sales teams both international and Japanese, Regional Centers, General Distributors, and retail colleagues in Japanese markets. You will be required to speak and write in Japanese and English in business manner. You will propose marketing tools both printed and online, and update the official website and platform.