* Work with business development to understand customer security needs and translate into product requirements.
* Assist engineering efforts to derive and document architectural requirements from product requirements.
* Evaluate, analyze and test our security solution’s strength and ability to withstand attacks.
* Publish papers, attend and present at applicable conferences, and explain our solutions to potential customers/investors.
* Actively monitor on-going research into cyber security trends and technologies. Perfor ...
POSITION: Network / System Sales Engineer
WORK SCHEDULE: Full Time, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
WORK Location: Livonia, Michigan
SUPERVISOR: General Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES : Under general supervision of General Manager, performs IT system integration,
maintenance and sales support activities for customers. The systems include Server, PC, Network equipment,
Application software, Custom made programs, and PBX. The sales support includes but not limited to
extending technical advises and assistances to sales representatives and p ...