• Provide support to the sales and operations team as the voice/telephony resource
• Act as the technical lead for voice infrastructure-related projects
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and partners to create and implement business solutions
• Conduct complex voice translation and design
• Develop and execute telecommunication solutions
• Provide relevant training to technical team members and stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, ...
• Manage budget for various business departments
• Making sure company’s finance practices are aligned with the regulations and legislation
• Support senior executives in developing future strategic plans by analyzing financial climate and market trends
• Keep track of the cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
• Produce monthly and annual official reports
• Develop methods to reduce financial risk
• Execute and update financial policies and procedures
• Responsible for motivating and tr ...
As an engineer, you will implement new measures, plan and execute technology strategies from a medium- to long-term perspective. In addition to development work, it is possible to be involved in areas such as product improvement proposals, hypothesis verification, and effect verification based on various KPIs and user action logs.
In addition, engineers may also acquire some business-side experience, such as performing data analysis after release. In terms of technology, we entrust engineers with proactive proposals such as the introduction of the lat ...
- Service development (planning, development, test and release of new measures)
- Planning and execution of technical strategies for continuous maintenance
- Improvement of development process
- Verification of hypothesis of service improvement plan and examination of improvement measures
- Measurement of effects after the release of measures
As part of the Project Management team, your responsibilities include:
* Support for new account introduction, training, project progress management until launch
* Operational support and providing best practices for existing accounts
* With the guidance from team members, you will support with technical solutions for the service as requested by sales team or clients
* Creation and translation of technical materials, manuals, etc. ...
[Purpose of role]
▪Technology partner for Japan Leadership Team.
▪ Responsible for all aspects of IT in Japan (Service Management, Project Delivery, Portfolio Management and Security)
▪ Responsible for ensuring alignment of Global Systems with Business Strategy
▪ Be an advocate to Digital Transformation within the organization and driving change management to new ways of working ...
* Monitoring and guiding developers across a variety of projects, and delegating tasks and reviewing code as necessary
* Developing PHP/Laravel code as requested
* Communicating with various stakeholders across the firm, spanning both the investment and non-investment teams
* Reviewing all code which is being merged into gitlab
* Understanding, implementing, and monitoring the company’s Cybersecurity Policy ...
As a part of Digital Transformation group you will focuses on a data driven content strategy and the execution for both online and offline marketing activities. We believe that creating seamless customer journeys will positively impact purchase decisions
and brand values. Join to drive the change with us if you are well skilled at progress management, project
managements, and process of quality assurance.
Responsibilities will include:
• Understanding the details of project scope, and create and share the brief to the team as a
• Work ...
• Ensure all day-to-day Customer Service & operational activities are performed efficiently and effectively in compliance with regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures
• Process management, improvement, and re-engineering to achieve corporate objective
• To execute system development, roll-out, and maintenance of operating systems
• Maintain department budget
• Develop and manage relationships with clients, vendors, and stakeholders
• Develop an annual customer service & operations plan
• Team skill development and overall ...
A global leader in logistics and supply chain solutions
• Develop and manage all training programs
• Coordinate global and local leadership programs and employee orientations
• Prepare training reports for the management team
• Support the country CHRO with performance evaluation and management
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Over 3 years of experience as a Manager/Assistant Manager in Talent Development
• Experience as an HR Generalist, a plus
• Good verbal and writt ...
• Engage necessary resource teams to fix any systemic problems (i.e. IT/Billing)
• Prepare and deliver presentations to partners and stakeholders in the form of solution approaches or overviews, impact assessments, and project readouts
• Maintain relationships with their trusted partner and advisor (report progress on strategic direction, understand their contact center and business, ensure that solutions meet their needs, assess training needs, share best practices, consistently increase their success, review project status, review and drive res ...
• Manage and improve corporate sales strategy and adapt to an execution plan
• Spot partnership opportunities for joint go-to-market
• Analyze sales reports across BU, geographies, data, and industry trends to have generated insights about the firm`s sale
• Providing insights to products and marketing team
• Recognize strategic accounts and drive sales target
• Arrange sales strategy and execution plans
• Manage and monitor strategy execution and provide direction for critical executives
• Analyze ...
• Ensure effective order processing and customer services to the customers and end-users
• Collaborate with sales and ensure the sales team gets the service they need
• Maintain customer data in M3 to assure the accuracy
• Receive and process of orders from customers by email/ fax
• Assist customer questions and claims from customers by phone and emails
• Administration of retailer contracts, lead and participate in various other administrative duties of the team
• Create and send newsletters and rela ...
• Be a visual brand guardian for the local market in Japan
• Create relatable and vibrant visuals from clever ads that attract customers
• Partnering with a copywriter and create effective and thoughtful designs and launch product campaigns
• Understand customer feedback and research insights for more user-centered content
• Increase user experience with the design you created on the company’s website, dashboard, and other platforms.
• Ensure the proper function of the infrastructure-based tech services
• Corporate with Tech Ops and Lead to understand and manage demand for IT services
• Work closely with Tech Ops teams for projects and all the support
• Handle customer service escalations and provide support
• Assist technical support and related activities
• Manage relationships and contracts with vendors
• Provide support for budget and LE process
• Lead SOX and other IT related compliance
• Provide assistance in the de ...
• Gain the trust of clients as a trusted advisor and consultant and achieve their business goals through strategic investments in language learning and leadership programs
• Work close with other teams in Japan and overseas team to support the sales process
• Deliver your commitment and exceed expectations in terms of sales
• Prepare well- a designed database of high potential companies to draw and identify new business opportunities in Japan
• Manage complex end to end B2B sales process by yourself with a con ...
• Develop and maintain relationships with senior management
• Manage HR-related tasks and provide support for the Japan office
• Set targets and objectives to achieve high levels of performance
• Manage Japan Admin team and ensure confidential information of the employee
• Manage all the processes for new joiners and transfers including scheduling interviews and preparing all documentation etc
• Provide appropriate support and manage termination or redundancy process
• Monitor and update any change in ...
• Conduct effective brand and marketing plans
• Demonstrate the brand value and deliver its value to the merchants and consumers
• Lead marketing campaigns for the consumer to increase brand awareness acquisition and conversion
• Work close with Business Development and Merchant Success team to deliver inclusive market plans to clients
• Work with the Merchant Success team to ensure partner success
• Manage the budget planning of all channels (social media, search, OOH, in-store marketing etc)
• Be aware ...
• Lead communication strategy and execution for the company products through media channels
• Design and deliver excellent communication activities to the customer for further understanding of the product portfolio
• Set, track, and report KPIs
• Use media channels and tactics to reach consumers’ needs
• Work closely with the Brand and Product Network team