A global insurance company is seeking a Technology Risk Analyst to join their Tokyo operation team in Tokyo.
IT Control Governance
‐ Assess Information Risk based on the Approved Information Risk methodology and help mitigating the risk.
‐ Assess Vendor Information Risk with the Approved Vendor Information Risk methodology and help mitigating the risk.
‐ Conduct the onsite visit on third parties to perform the vendor information risk assessment.
‐ Assist creating the risk acceptance request
‐ Provide Information ...
Wonderful opportunity for an experienced developer! Based in Japan or off-shore, be a key part of the Digital Transformation team developing solutions that enable the Marketing and Sales functions (with ~1500 users) go-to-market in an innovative, customer-oriented, data-driven and integrative manner.
- Develop a responsive site using modern HTML/CSS
- Design the website/UX (User Experience) while collaborating with the application owner
- Integrate the backend and frontend using AJAX
- Develop backend APIs for linking with o ...
A global Asset Management company is seeking a Corporate Website Administrator responsible for administration & management of the Corporate Website. This is a newly created position working in a small international team also responsible for supporting internal business applications.
- Deployment and maintenance of website
- Web Server Configuration
- Performance Monitoring in Linux (loading time, memory consumption, cache, etc.)
- Change control process and documentation
- Track, compile, and analyze web site usage data
Data Engineering Group is a growing diverse team responsible for collecting and processing billions of events daily.
We are looking for experienced data engineers and data wranglers who enjoy optimizing data and building them from the ground up.
- Build and maintain large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks and technologies like Spark, Flink, Kafka, Druid etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilise the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational ...
An AI spinoff from Microsoft, focusing on a character platform is currently looking for Security and Privacy Engineering Lead. As a startup, the ideal candidate will be able to leave a lasting value to the projects they are part of. As this is a Microsoft spinoff, they base all their work around Microsoft products. Below are the responsibilities they ideally expect from the Security and Privacy Engineering Lead.
- Improve security of their platform, including protecting privacy of the customer data
- Own and drive security/pr ...
A leading global investment bank is seeking an experienced bilingual support engineer to provide onsite technical support for a variety of systems and hardware used by internal business users.
The successful candidate will also contribute to the lifecycle management of workplace inventory, multimedia support, infrastructure build-outs, hardware provisioning, asset management, troubleshooting, on-going support of both desktop hardware & software components, and multimedia event planning/support.
- Workplace On-site Support
A growing IT company is looking for a Senior Product Designer!
- Wireframe, prototype, iterate, and launch new product features by using data, market research, and AB Testing
- Partner with product management, engineering, and business development on a wide range of projects
- Regularly present your work to senior management and business partners at Honda as a thought leader
- Help maintain high design standards by constantly challenging the team with thoughtful critique
- Freedom to test new ideas and push boundaries ...
Our client is looking for a strong and talented Corporate Data Catalog Consultant (a PMO) for the BI Team. This is a long-term project with an extension available at the end of the 1st term (June’21 ~ Dec’21), based on your performance.
Due to Covid-19, it is highly likely that you will be required to work from home.
- Rollout for the Corporate Data Catalog (CDC) (Runs on Alation) at DTA, i.e. the onboarding of MFTBC and DICV data sources on CDC
- Support for creation and adjustment of CDC DTA rollout roadmap
- Monitor ...
Wonderful Opportunity! If you have the skills and experience required, you are encouraged to apply. You will enjoy working for a leading global insurance company and with a talented group of professionals in the Japan office.
The successful candidate will work at Transformation Division, Value Management Office. Responsible for change governance, Transformation takes the lead in identifying and implementing methodologies and processes that will support the longer-term goals of the business while maintaining required levels of control and compliance. ...
As the world’s largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure continues to grow and diversity, they need Server Engineers to maintain their highly reliable, scalable, low-cost physical infrastructure that powers businesses and individuals all around the world, connecting their customers. Data Center Operations (DCO) Server Engineers are a part of the Infrastructure Operations Team, the backbone that supports the rapidly growing business and customers 24/7. Server Engineers maintain the infrastructure, including servers, network devices and other components and ...
A global luxury brand is hiring Project Manager (EC platform) to join their project team to re-platform multiple Japan eCommerce sites.
- This Project Manager role will lead our eCommerce replatform project for Japan corporate ecommerce websites.
- Adopting an agile approach, this person will be overseeing the project from initiation phase to cutover. Integration as part of the global architecture, managing the project by setting up, facilitating and documenting meetings across multiple vendors and team across globally is fund ...
A global IT solution company is looking for a Android Application Development for Car Infotainment System
- Design and development of Android Automotive application
- Coordination with multi-geographical cross functional teams & suppliers
- Effort Estimation, Schedule discussion with Customer
- Gather latest development trends in Android Automotive Technology ...
An international commercial vehicle solutions provider, headquartered in Japan, is seeking an IT Solutions and Delivery Leader for the rollout of a new Human Capital Management System, through full life cycle and delivery, with management of key modules including Recruitment, Learning, Performance, interfacing with the business to ensure business and IT requirements of the end users are addressed.
The successful candidate will have excellent understanding of IT Solutions including HR IT dependencies and interfaces, with good communication skills to in ...
An IT startup is hiring a Senior Software Engineer. As a Senior Engineer, you will manage the technical work of almost all engineering aspects.
- Make technological choices (stack, architecture)
- Code review
- Software development
- Hiring and training of junior engineers
- Promotion of technologies (inside/outside of the company) ...