The successful candidate will be in charge of retail project and production support, he/she will work as an IT representative and work closely with business key users.
- Work closely with IT members for roll-out phase and production support after go-live
- Take care of daily incident and problem management for CRM and mobile applications
- Closely work with HelpDesk, team members and headquarter application specialist
- Manage application new releases
- Organize a steering Committee and submit status report
- Lead project member ...
You will provide secretarial support to the General Manager and HR Director
* Manage working schedules, prepare documents and materials, etc.
* Provide translation and interpretation
* Assist in organizing meetings and events for the company
* Manage budget for departments, invoices and expense report
* EA experience in fast-paced working environment
* Time management skills, handle multitask under pressure
* Excellent communication in both English and Japanese (native level)
* Detail oriented with str ...
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for supervising product management and ensure clear communication to business as well as development teams. You will be also in charge of driving innovation for web and mobile shopping.
* Leading Product planning and management for E-Commerce services
* Drive innovation for web and mobile shopping
* Supervise product management and ensure clear communication to business as well as development teams
* Supervise and advise the scrum team to meet software expectations
In this position, you will be a senior marketing manager and be in charge of roadshow and events in Tokyo. You will be reporting to the APAC team and be in charge of the marketing in Tokyo.
* Develop and execute strategies for the Japanese market.
* Manage the SNS contents and maintain blogs, SNS channels, etc.
* Localise marketing materials and be able pitch sales presentations and market insights.
* Plan and execute seminars, exhibitions, conferences, and webinars.
The role of a recruitment consultant is primarily placing the right professional into the right job, winning new business, and ensuring long-term working relationships with existing clients and candidates.
* Identifying and developing client/business relationships
* Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
* Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
* Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities ...
Newly created Head of Finance/CFO position covering the entire Asset Management business for Japan.
* Cover all accounting functions
* Represent the business for all regulatory/external finance inquiries
* Attend board meetings
* Support all Tax related functions (audit, compliance, accounting, transfer pricing, advisory)
* Support with Treasury related functions
* Vendor management
* People management and training
* 20+ years experience within a finance function within financial services
* Proven managem ...
The ideal candidate is a great problem solver, team player, and a quick-study with not only a substantial portfolio, but an eye for design and web aesthetics. The successful candidate will collaborate with back-end developers, data scientists and other stakeholders in an agile way to work on the development of dynamic web applications.
The developer will:
* Design and build new pages, applications and sites.
* Build templates for digital contents.
* Improve user experience.
* Write in clean, logical, well-commented code t ...
Our client is looking for a Release Manager with the a high aptitude for technology and a business acumen of a high degree as the job requires a deep understanding of both internal operations and delivery to clients. Largely, the successful candidate will gather business requirements and convert them into IT requirements with clearly defined acceptance criteria.
The Release Manager will be responsible for:
* Gathering business requirements and converting them into IT requirements with clear acceptance criteria
* Liaising with bu ...
Development and implementation of portfolio strategy. Nurture relationship with Key stake holder, KOLs, Institution
Development and implementation of portfolio strategy
* Nurture and maintain relationship with KOLs, institution
* Manage and allocate marketing budget
* Monitor sale performance and taking initiative to drive growth
* Work with cross functional team to drive related project
* Ph.D, Master or Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology or related studied
As a Data Science Engineer, you will be responsible for Creating business solutions through a combination of science and software. You will be also involved in Developing products and services cooperating with project managers, developers and business staff.
* Creating business solutions through a combination of science and software.
* Developing products and services cooperating with project managers, developers and business staff.
* Tracking business effect of products and improve existing solutions through systematic and sc ...
You will play a key role in all FP&A activities in the Japan Finance Team, providing insightful financial analysis to support regular business activities as well as business improvements and new strategic initiatives.
* Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual forecast and budget
* Provide insight on actual vs budget variances and identify opportunities to improve
* Support and challenge business partners from finance point of view
* Ad hoc analysis for investment projects (I.e. ROI, NPV)