We will handle the research and development of next-generation batteries (all-solid-state batteries) and secondary batteries.
・ Research and development of positive electrodes, negative electrodes, electrolytes, etc.
・ Method development, process development, material element research, etc. ...
●Development of production technology for plant active materials
● Mass production development of plant active materials
*We are aiming at mass production of plant active materials in organic synthesis of iron compounds. ...
● Credit business support
Support for planning various products (savings, pensions, cards, loans, etc.) in affiliated institutions (banking business that deposits and lends), and sales activities for affiliated institutions to acquire pension accounts and mortgages. We also provide business management advice to guide the management of affiliated organizations in a better direction.
●Planning and operation of training for affiliated staff
We will develop human resources who promote credit business and agricultural loans in affiliated organizations, ...
●Development of production processes and production lines for materials used for in-vehicle lithium-ion batteries and all solid-state batteries
●Development of production processes and production lines for lithium-ion and all-solid-state battery materials centering on the positive electrode material ...
You can play an active role by utilizing the pharmacist qualification
From the basis of production to management in the future at a manufacturer of pharmaceuticals that is useful to people around us
You can have various experiences
■ Business description: While utilizing the qualifications of a pharmacist, you will gain various experiences in research laboratories and factories as an executive candidate for a pharmaceutical company in the future.
We will perform job rotation, and when experience is accumulated, we will manage the production line ...
Manage multiple projects for branded products, improve the quality and reliability of products / services and improve competitiveness.
• Define customers, global product managers (GPMs), stakeholders and project scope at the RFQ or product definition stage.
・ Develop a project plan and update in a timely manner so that the responsibilities of the team will be clear and timely.
• Develop risk management (project risk analysis) and project response plans to minimize risks and losses.
• Communicate properly with customers / GPMs / teams to ach ...
● Management of progress, quality, budget, etc. in a global clinical development project led by Japan
● Summary of leaders in each country
● Coordination with sponsors
● Timeline management of clinical development projects
●Proposals related to projects, conclusion of contracts, internal (Japan and overseas branch offices) coordination, and progress management
●Project budget management and coordination
*This is a project where not only Japanese nationals but also foreign nationals are enrolled. ...
Sales and sales of AED in a company that imports and sells medical equipment related to emergency medical care
・ Sales method: We will sell to agents.
Even if you have no experience in the medical industry, you are welcome because the important skill is how to sell.
In fact, there are many experience of joining the company with no experience in the industry, and various backgrounds are active.
・ Market: Sales of products are steadily expanding due to good quality. Since 2004, even the general public can carry out lifesaving procedures using AED, ...
● Development and design of new products (biotech machinery)
● Conducted business management and practical training for all new employees for one month after joining the company
* We also conduct overseas training (one week to two months) at a partner company in Europe, depending on the person's suitability. ...
① Alternative strategies (hedge funds, private assets, etc.)
Knowledge/experience capable of investigating/analyzing/suggesting
② Products for introducing private assets including alternatives
Composition (setting of foreign national investment trusts, etc.)
③ Interviews with internal and external investment companies and consulting companies, information collection, etc.
(Including US and Europe) ...