This is an exciting opportunity as to build “the AirBnB of warehouses” platform.
Our platform helps companies ranging from retailers to beverage companies to find flexible on-demand warehousing space and match them with warehouse owners and operators with excess capacity.
The successful candidate will join the development team in building the UI and infrastructure for our web platform to deliver user-centric experience.
- Develop, maintain, and ship customer facing front-end features
- Build and leverage reusable code ...
A global Asset Management company is seeking an Application Support and Development engineer, with business level Japanese, responsible for administration & management of the Corporate Website and also maintenance/ support of existing business applications & systems, as well as application enhancement and batch process development.
- Corporate Website administration, maintenance and monitoring.
- Support of existing applications and systems.
- Work closely with business users and other staff.
- Write test cases and test exis ...
A Leading AI firm is looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead a highly-skilled team of Machine Learning Engineers, who are responsible for the data, training, and inference infrastructure.
The successful candidate would lead a team of ML engineers who work on a diverse range of projects, including: managing the training data, providing software design and support to scientists, implementing tools and libraries, improving model runtime performance as well as working closely with the software engineering team to scale the modeling side of our pr ...
A security solutions company is looking for a Technical Account Manager!
- Be a subject-matter-expert and leader on IT Software Application or Development projects.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of the programme governance and reporting processes including timely escalation of issues and risks.
- Provide strategic guidance to senior level clients to manage coordination and documentation
- Identify opportunities to improve, defining procedures, reducing complexity, streamlining service delivery, and integrating business p ...
A leading global insurance group is seeking two highly skilled Business Analysts to join the Personal Lines Analytics department.
- Responsible for analysis, reporting, and communication of Financial and Operational related reports including monthly operational dashboards to support Personal Lines Product leaders in identifying value drivers and formulating the action plans to improve growth and profitability.
- You will also be responsible to analyze and determine problem areas, suggests action plans and finds ways to improve the ...
A leading global insurance group is seeking a highly-skilled Business Analyst to join the Travel Information Technology department.
The client is seeking a talented individual who can leverage advanced analytics to our data of auto and personal property insurance in order to streamline business processes and improve business strategies
- Communicate with stakeholders closely and identifying their requests or issues
- Translate the requests and issues into data analysis terms
- Implement systems that realize the requests and res ...
One of the largest fast-food retailers in the world is looking for an Enterprise System Manager (IT Architect) for its enterprise system management division.
- Enterprise System Manager (IT Architect) will engage as an application architect in the renovation of the enterprise system that supports 150,000 staff of 3,000 stores, in cooperation with external vendors.
- This position will lead the development of a ‘To Be’ vision and a roadmap for enterprise applications appropriate for the cloud era.
- The position will work with ...
One of the largest fast-food retailers in the world is looking for a Data Product Manager it's Restaurant Products IT division.
The Manager for Data Products is responsible for managing strategy, development, and stakeholder alignment to deliver incremental value improvements for data platforms and services across the Japan system.
- Overall responsibility for setting direction for architecture, and product capabilities
- Sourcing and management of data platform service providers
- Alignment with local regulatory requirements a ...
One of the largest fast-food retailers in the world is looking for an IT Senior Manager for its Restaurant Products IT division.
- Overall responsibility for development and deployment of technology based solutions into the restaurants including POS, back office, and other systems
- Line Management of internal team members consisting of permanent and contract product managers who have responsibility for managing the execution of deployment activities
- Providing direction and focus for the identification and implementation of cont ...
A Leading AI firm is looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer. This position will be responsible for the quality of the existing and future cutting-edge AI products within a growing international team.
They are looking for a QA addition experienced not only in Test management & execution but also with solid test automation experience to help ensure Quality on an increasing range of products.
- Ensuring customer requirements and performance metrics are met
- Review and help increase API/UI test coverage through automati ...
A global famous financial company is seeking a PM to join to IT division in Tokyo, to help UI (User Interfaces) of the internal tool and operational processes enhancement as a part of strategic change projects. A successful technical PM working to coordinate, improve the existing processes and upgrade UX (User experiences) with efficiency.
- As a part of organizational transformation in IT sectors Japan, the company needs to add a new project team to analyze / plan / change to design core implementation where the existing proce ...
A famous business application development company is seeking international engineers to support its global expansion ambitions.
The company has been focused on providing alternative and original contact management solutions using business cards as building blocks. With its eponymous B2B product, and later with its B2C equivalent, they have been leading the way in cloud・based contact management in Japan.
With a user base successfully increasing in number each year, they have over 6000 corporate customers, ranging from SMEs to global conglomerates, ...
A global finance firm seeks an experienced bilingual application developer, as a technical consultant, for their Rapid Application Development (RAD) team in the Finance Transformation Office.
As part of the RAD team the successful candidate will contribute to providing rapid solutions to Finance business lines via Agile and/or hybrid approach to meet business demands quickly, by leveraging digital tools, new technology and/or existing IT components.
- Active contribution to the evaluation of solutions or approaches ...
This is a great opportunity for an English speaking web designers to be able to work for a fast-pace, international environment.
- Work closely with Product Owner, UI Designer and UI Engineers to understand the requirements, de-construct mockups and understand the micro-interactions
- Design, maintain and enforce the front-end architecture
- Continually test, re-factor and maintain beautiful code that promotes component reuse adheres to coding standards
- Provide code reviews, enforce the correct design patterns and provide ...
A global finance firm seeks an experienced PMO, highly motivated, with a proven track record of great communication, flexibility, working well under pressure, multi-tasking. The ideal candidate will be familiar with infrastructure related project and desktop user support.
The successful candidate will work for virtualization project and coordination tasks with the APAC team (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore). Also, the responsibilities include deployment, testing and user support.
- Supporting IT infrastructure projec ...