Be the key person to make an impact for new product launch. Lead cross functional in both global and local team to drive brand awareness and excitement both internally and externally.
* In charge of setting launch plan and KPIs
* Lead cross- functional team to drive various project in preparing fro launch
* Develop plan and tools for sale-force
* Be the product expert in all angle
* Create engagement internally and externally
* 5 years plus on Marketing experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
* Handle order management and delivery activities including third-party coordination, pricing, and forecasting
* Work cross-functionally with internal departments while maintaining close relationships with customers and external vendors
* Work closely with the Sales department to manage customer orders and on-time product shipments
* Manage daily operations and lead other operations members
* Conduct forecasting and create order reports in order to drive customer fulfillment and achieve quarterly targets
* Manage 3PL warehouse ...
As a Human Resources Business Partner, this role will focus on compliance, talent management, project leadership and stakeholder engagement at the local, regional and global level. This role covers all HR functions in Japan in alignment with the direction of the business globally.
* Align HR processes in Japan with global/regional HR processes
* Oversee local recruitment, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits functions in Japan
* Implementation of HR policies in support of lo ...
As a MICE manager you will together with General manager launch the MICE team, to develop, sell, execute and evaluate the MICE business in Japan market. You will also take responsibility to hire and train future members to develop the MICE team
* Together with General manager to launch MICE department.
* Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all key clients
* Proactively conduct a consistent sales activities in MICE sector including business trips, appointments, telephone calls
Build and implement security designs, assessment operation, and IT security compliance programs. Conduct assessment and advise relevant departments on IT security requirements for projects. Take appropriate action in response to security operation issues based on global regulations and in cooperation with the global security team. Protect information and assets from a plethora of threats, while also controlling access.
Be responsible in security operations such as: ID management, security incident response, conduct IT risk assessment, ...
Provide support for a next-generation POS System. Coordinate the implementation of next-generation POS systems and initiate necessary actions to properly respond to improvement requests. Create documentation of next-generation POS system architecture and communicate with global stakeholders.
Provide support for a next-generation POS System.
* Coordinate troubleshooting efforts in response to failures with global and local technicians, or with vendor organizations.
* Provide solution feedback, and solutions for issues ...
The retail HRBP is focus on recruitment, succession planning, employee relations, HR policies, as well as to support some HR related projects. This role will be working closely with HR team and other local stakeholders, in addition act as the brand ambassador and represent the company.
* Create hiring strategy using different tools include social media, job boards, events and so on
* Work with HR team to support talent management
* Manage employee relations issues, employee KPIs, HR policies
* Support HR related projects
The executive assistant will provide secretarial and administrative support to the company's CEO.
- Provide business support to the CEO (including, translation, drafting reports, meeting reviews, accompany on external/internal business trip)
- Provide administrative support to the CEO (including answering phones, printing, photo-copying, scanning, arranging couriers, delivering mail, planning meetings/managing diaries and arranging meeting) .
- Carrying any other special projects required.