- Total infrastructure set up and support: servers, network, desktops, office equipment etc
- Website bilingual content and marketing management
- Cloud Infrastructure implementation and management
- IT related Project Management
- Security Set up and Disaster Recovery
- Office IT moves
- Vendor management, IT purchases and RFPs
- Scheduled onsite visits
- On demand Remote access support (teamviewer, webex, skype etc)
- Helpdesk via telephone, email and chat
- Onsite IT staff ...
You will be responsible for the regular management of various types of legal documentation for the company. You will ensure the the status, functions are kept organized and readily accessible. You will also be responsible for the management of documentation of other departments. Other duties would include working with the the legal team to help suggest and implement new ideas for the legal team. ...
Duties: Japanese sales, sales collaboration with group companies
(Mainly acquisition of new projects and management of orders received as an advertising agency specializing in digital marketing)
Employment form: Basically recruited by headquarters, working overseas
Location: Indonesia or Thailand * Business trips mainly in Southeast Asia
Essential skills and experience: digital marketing, English
Recommended Skills / Experience: Experience in new sales, global media (Google and Facebook) and areas called ad tech (ad network, SSP, DSP, etc.)
"The Japanese subsidiary, the world's largest technology trading company, will be responsible for help desk operations and internal infrastructure (network / server, etc.) operation management.
・ Support for PCs and peripherals for internal users
・ PC delivery and asset management
・ Internal network / server operation management
・ Troubleshooting and problem solving in cooperation with overseas IT teams
・ Localization of global standard system / tool
* The work in charge not only follows the instructions from abo ...
Brokerage business for real estate for investment.
-It is not a door-to-door sales, but a style in which customers visit the company for business negotiations.
-Customers are mainly businessmen in their early 30s. Those with B to C sales experience are welcome. ...
The world's largest commercial real estate investment firm is looking for an Editor to join their Marketing Communications team.
As a Fortune 500 company, it derives strength from its diversity, creativity, work-life balance, and flexible working environment.
• Develop & create content for their quarterly business magazine
• Sell & produce advertisements for the magazine
• Oversee the overall production-- the layout, content, advertising, graphics, etc.
• Produce visuals, sales tools etc
• Planning/executing pro ...
- Development of scalable web applications to be deployed into multiple regions
- Architecture design and development of robust and secure backend applications for high traffic volume
- API interface design
- Configuration and tuning of databases
- Development of batch jobs to integrate different systems/services
- Optimization of development and operation processes (by clarifying business requirement and adopting new technologies, with a focus on cost reduction)
- Opportunities to design/develop large-scale web appl ...
leading video-on-demand service in Japan, offering more than 170000 movies, TV series and live streamings for subscription, rental and purchase all over the country.
Due to business expansion purposes, we are currently in the search of a iOS Engineer who can be able to contribute to our new sports (NBA, Pro Baseball League, etc) live streaming service apps development.
1. Manage, develop and operate frontend and backend system related to video on demand service
2. NBA-dedicated live/VOD app development.
• 3+ years previous experience supporting sales department in a high pace software sale environment.
• Organizational skills to make procedural decisions and ensure that deadlines are met.
• Understanding and familiarity of Middle and Back office processing
• Analytical skills to analyze data, complete research, diagnose and solve technical problems.
• Ability to understand business processes and business problems
• Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to solve business problems