As an associate HRBP, you will directly support a Sr. HRBP within a particular business unit of this large marketing organisation across a variety of human resource functions. This a great job for someone looking to improve their HR skill set and develop a clear career pathway in a global company.
* Engage with local and regional stakeholders
* Serves as a liaison between the project and HR to understand business priorities and assesses needs in staffing, organisation design, performance management, change management, employee rel ...
This role is in charge of monthly payroll and ensure accuracy, manage social insurance, time attendance, tax related tasks. In addition, this person will be communicate with stakeholders from different departments and consult on payroll matters.
* Manage monthly payroll, time attendance, year end tax, social insurance
* Ensure payroll data and employee information accuracy
* Provide advice on payroll matters, tax issues
* Communicate with managers to ensure the smooth process
One of the exciting Head of Finance role has arizen at a global IT software business in Japan. The position requires to working with local CEO and various stakeholders.
As the key member of the Japan management team, the Finance Director interacts with senior stakeholders and other members of a company.
* Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
* Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets and overseeing the preparation of all financial reportin ...
A global telecommunications company are looking for an in-house Legal Counsel to strengthen their legal team in Tokyo. Commercial awareness, communication skills and ability to cope with challenges will be key to the succesful candidate.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts with customers
- Providing accurate and timely advice on a variety of legal topics that relate to the business sector, the company's products and services
- Reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance Japan
Good opportunity to develop your career in a well-established UK listed recruitment firm.
*Be responsible for full spectrum of recruitment, from start to end.
*Maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
*Pitch new business, negotiate contract terms and work with candidates.
*Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in various industries, building strong professional networks and providing excellent customer service.
*Become an exper ...
Be the key person to make an impact for new product launch. Lead cross functional in both global and local team to drive brand awareness and excitement both internally and externally.
* In charge of setting launch plan and KPIs
* Lead cross- functional team to drive various project in preparing fro launch
* Develop plan and tools for sale-force
* Be the product expert in all angle
* Create engagement internally and externally
* 5 years plus on Marketing experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
* Handle order management and delivery activities including third-party coordination, pricing, and forecasting
* Work cross-functionally with internal departments while maintaining close relationships with customers and external vendors
* Work closely with the Sales department to manage customer orders and on-time product shipments
* Manage daily operations and lead other operations members
* Conduct forecasting and create order reports in order to drive customer fulfillment and achieve quarterly targets
* Manage 3PL warehouse ...
As a Human Resources Business Partner, this role will focus on compliance, talent management, project leadership and stakeholder engagement at the local, regional and global level. This role covers all HR functions in Japan in alignment with the direction of the business globally.
* Align HR processes in Japan with global/regional HR processes
* Oversee local recruitment, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits functions in Japan
* Implementation of HR policies in support of lo ...
As a MICE manager you will together with General manager launch the MICE team, to develop, sell, execute and evaluate the MICE business in Japan market. You will also take responsibility to hire and train future members to develop the MICE team
* Together with General manager to launch MICE department.
* Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all key clients
* Proactively conduct a consistent sales activities in MICE sector including business trips, appointments, telephone calls