Provide service management throughout the lifecyle. Focus on the customer experience and ensure that providers and capabilites meet agreed levels.
* Champion a culture of continuous service improvement
* Provide expert input into incident resolution, problem management, and change planning
* Provide clear and timely communication
* Service ownership in alignment with customer propositions and products.
* Finance Experience
* Understanding and Experience with end-to-end life cycle
* Technology domain experienc ...
One of the largest engineering company in Europe is looking for an independent Financial Analyst who will be part of their renewable energy business. This person will be handling cost controlling, budgeting, and forecasting, and will also be working closely with overseas HQ for various process improvement projects.
* Budget and actual result control, analysis related to P/L and reporting to the headquarters in various regions.
* Financial decision and internal adjustment of related work at project execution.
* Cooperation with ext ...
A large-size multinational component manufacturer is currently looking for an independent FP&A Manager to join their team in their Kawasaki office. This position is a brand-new hire due to the growing needs in the business. As an FP&A manager, you will be managing budgeting, forecasting, as well as reporting. This role will initially start as a stand-alone role and will later on have the potential to grow his/her own team in the future.
* Create budgets and forecasts in line with business strategies
* Budget and actual analysis of s ...
Looking for an Online Marketing Manager to help us grow and elevate our brand perception and acquire users in Japan. If you have marketing experience for a global brand and a passion for new technology: We want to hear from you.
* Develop, implement and execute strategic online marketing initiativein Japan in line with HQ brand and strategic guidelines
* Own and lead local online marketing strategy and distribution across media channels: paid digital, social media, earned media and owned media
* Lead the Japan sales team with direct reports including account managers and field engineers.
* Develop the right sales and customer strategies in order to grow their revenue and market share in Japan.
Candidate will lead Japan sales team, and grow their market share and revenues. This position will report directly to Japan CEO and HQ in Germany. The Japan Sales Leader is responsible for certain amount of direct sales revenue which is a critical part of our Asia sales. The Japan market is coming off a promising year that we are c ...
Joined the theme park company and build relationship with main sponsor in the market. Proposal ideas skills will be one of the core competencies for this role.
* Propose ideas to the clients and sponsors with some win-win solution ideas
* Develop and maintain good relationship with key accounts clients in the market
* Negotiate and make some contracts to achieve common goals
* Support both the teams and sponsors to deliver first-class qualities
* Engage clients with different strategies such as business models and growth strat ...
A one of the world's leading global law firm with over 4000+ lawyers and professional staffs of over 20+ countries, is seeking a marketing coordinator in Tokyo office to support marketing activities including events/ seminars and communication projects. A great opportunity to skill up your experience!
* Drafts and coordinates pitches, RFP responses, and presentations under the direction of the supervisors noted above
* Drafts and coordinates directory/ accolade submissions
* Plans and executes seminar/ event/ webinar activities ...
A great opportunity to work at a very well known, globally operating consulting firm as a member of corporate communication team. The team is formed of 4 staffs and will be reporting to the communication Manager in Japan. Great chance to be a part of a consulting firm for a skill up!
- Media relations: Building a network of media contacts at top-tier Japanese-language and English-language business media, handling incoming media inquiries, and organizing regular interviews and group media briefings to present our latest content.
An exciting and globally leading IT gaming hardware company is looking for a marketing manager to join their business to grow the business in Japan. You will be working from home, reporting to CMO directly and closely collaborating with the sales team which is responsible for sales in Japan.
Great opportunity to further boost your marketing experience in Japan!
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Plan and execute the annual / quarterly plan and budget for Japan market.
Every team member is charged with getting to know clients deeply, learning how to solve their toughest problems, and evangelising solutions that delight their customers.
* Consult to your clients: Identifying opportunities where business problems and strategic objectives can be met capabilities and successfully embed the LivePerson solution into customer operations
* Deliver best practice: continuously optimise operations for our clients, developing and sharing best practices and lessons learned, to deliver client outcomes.
* Driv ...