To ensure that appropriate financial products are available in market to drive sales volumes, serve customer. Also to ensure that ROI is maintained at the highest levels.
oversee provision of floorplan funding on a per-retailer basis, ensuring that JLR generates positive cash flow on both locally produced and imported vehicles, while ensuring a smooth and positive experience for the retail network.
A strong understanding of the Automotive Financial Services industry
A detailed knowledge of retail and wholesale deale ...
Our client is looking for a high-energy, driven person to generate and qualify Enterprise target accounts and create viable high-quality sales opportunities for the sales teams.
* Support sales efforts by targeting and penetrating Enterprise Accounts utilizing outbound prospecting skills. In addition, the BDR will work to qualify inbound calls, chats, and emails to build quality sales pipeline
* Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
* Successfully handle and overco ...
Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for driving growth & loyalty through digital channels within the region. This includes working with Marketing &Communications teams and each business unit to identify and prioritize opportunities to leverage digital channels to impact profitability.
* Analyze data of digital marketing campaign results and reporting
* Support lead generation and lead management
* Prepare and execute digital marketing campaigns including mobile, social media, email, SEM/SEO, and the ...
You will be reporting to the APJ Partner Director the main objective is to drive growth within your targeted Partners and Region. A varied role involving existing and new partners, your responsibilities are to manage the Partners, ensure that they are fully enabled and technically competent and able to fully support their existing and new customers.
* Ensure that all Partners within their territory understand the value proposition, have a clear place within their portfolio
* Attain commitment and buy in from all levels within the Pa ...
As a Product Manager, you will be part of the Marketing team, responsible for drafting a business plan for each product and negotiating with business partners.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Formulating the product development (4P's)
* Developing a business plan for each product
* Coordinating with related parties and promotions of projects in charge
* Negotiating with right holders and business partners
* Product planning - creating the main business contents
* Collaborating with research compani ...
An Inside Solutions Engineer works with sales to identify and communicate solutions to meet customers' business needs. This person acts as a resource for the sales and customer success teams, our front-line technical support team, and other functional departments within the company.
* Identifying customer business requirements and matching them to product features
* Answering product questions and helping customers and prospects to take full advantage of the product
* Educating prospects on product implementatio ...
You will be a master of building pipeline within your geography and market segments and creatively leverage emails, calls, and social selling tools to help customers master their subscription experience and digital transformations.
* Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Pipeline and Growth in Japan
* Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities.
* Utilise industry knowledge to research & develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, ...
Responsible for the planning, procurement, on time delivery, and inventory level of assigned commodities and spend categories including material, supplies, finished goods, equipment and services.
* Place and manage purchase orders.
* Work with suppliers to meet revised dates and quantities to support manufacturing.
* Ensure SAP reflect the latest supplier commitments and gaps in supply are escalated.
* Maintain and improve SAP master data and functionality.
* Ensure pricing, payment terms, supplier master and other purchasin ...
The position is in charge of driving the sales with targeted customers through maintaining current accounts and generating new business.
* Establish strong partnership with key accounts and build relationship with key decision makers
* Lead contract negotiation, customer consultation and support
* Identify and target potential customers which will provide sales opportunities
* Understand and communicate the market trends
* Lead presentations, proposals, and plans
* Provide input for annual operating plan, long term business ...
You will own the sales activities in your geographic territory for the products, plus their associated consumables and service items. You will also provide business reviews and forecasts for the territory and collaborate with other go-to-market colleagues to ensure customer feedback is heard within the organisation.
* Sell analytic instruments in the assigned geography of Japan
* Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
* Proactively generate new leads and opportunities, and quickly respond to marketing delivered leads
* Deve ...
As an Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in providing support to existing customers and seeking out new opportunities with new customers.
You will be responsible for generating sales and driving revenue for a multinational company within Japan.
* Maintain and develop relationships with retailers and wholesalers across a designated territory.
* Implement sales strategies to increase the visibility of products across retailers.
* Communicate effectively with various stakeholders to ensure products are delivered accordi ...
* Analyze and develop sales strategy plans to continue driving sales revenue
* Manage ongoing relationships with distributors, retailers, and other key accounts
* Manage key accounts including consumer retailers, wholesalers, and EC channels
* Manage and work closely within your dedicated team as well as other teams to increase guide effective sales and marketing strategies
* Bachelor's degree or above
* At least 5 years of experience in sales/account management