Hands-on and skilled Java Architect needed to handle the upstream process of application development according to the specifications required by the product department.
* Responsible for the development and architecture of EC site related systems
* Analyze defects in existing systems and find current system bottlenecks
* Optimize and improve system algorithms, and improve system performance
* Support and review design proposals for major projects, identify issues and find solutions
Hands-on and skilled Java Engineer needed to handle the upstream process of application development according to the specifications required by the product department.
* Develop web-based smartphone application according to specifications (defining system requirements, external design, test design)
* Identify requirements for specifications of existing systems
* Confirmation and adjustment of technical specifications with overseas companies
* Java server-side development experience
* Familiarity with server-side ...
Our client is looking for a motivated, talented candidate for the IT Application Business Analyst role. The role is mainly responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to company stakeholders.
Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvements, and implement solutions.
Pull, analyze and report data trends, share it with business stakeholders for better improvements.
Our client is looking for a motivated, talented candidate for the IT E-Com/POS Business Analyst role. The role is mainly responsible for providing ongoing development and support for retail, E-com and omni-channel systems.
Communicate with business users (merchandising/allocation/retail operation/E-com/marketing) to uncover areas for improvements and lead implement business solutions.
Project management as well as vendor management.
System and operation analysis, create documents/manuals into standardize system operations.
The field marketing manager will work closely with sales teams to spearhead field marketing initiatives, as well as manage and coordinate day-to-day projects and other marketing employees. They play a major role in executing and measuring results of various marketing campaign.
* Drive overall field marketing and demand generation strategy and execution to meet required lead, pipeline and won business objectives as well as penetration of target accounts and sectors in alignment with Regional Sales GTM strategy.
The Communications Manager will be in charge of the external and internal communications including crisis communications for the company.
* Manage relationships with both internal (HQ, HR, etc.) and external stakeholders (journalists, healthcare professionals, customers, etc.).
* Via various media channel, promote the company's image, value and presence as the leading pharmaceutical company.
* Manage media relations with agencies, media, journalists.
* At least 5 years in corporate communications/ PR position in ph ...
Our client, an international company specialised in laboratory equipment and based in Tokyo, is searching for its new Field Service Engineer, located anywhere in Japan, to take care of his/her very own area! You have experience in service engineering with medical devices or laboratory equipment? You are career driven and looking to step up your career? This position is made for you. Apply now!
This chromatography service engineer position will require you to be able to take care of your own clients in your own area, autonomously, and ...
Our client, an international company specialised in medical devices and laboratory equipment, is looking for its next Service Engineer to join a production site in Shizuoka. You have an interest for chemical, electrical or mechanical field? You want to participate in the evolution of healthcare through medical devices? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As a field service engineer based in Shizuoka, you will join a team of approximately 10 people, and you will be in charge of the devices of the research and manufacturing site (labor ...
Indirect Purchasing Specialist's main task will provide operational procurement services, support sourcing implementations and will carry out operational procurement activities.
Manage and monitor all supplier issues in line with Group Purchasing's strategy to improve quality, cost and delivery (QCD) performance, and to contribute to or to lead productivity actions.
-Negotiates best price, payment terms and lead-time available, utilizing standard sourcing tools.
-Monitoring the timelines, resources urgency, raw material usage, mi ...