Work in close partnership with the CE to manage all aspects of account performance, with a key focus on the existing "run" and "projects" business with the client. Ensure services are delivered to contracted service levels, and costs are reduced in line with revenue reductions, contracted price reductions or productivity initiatives.
* Being the principal contact for all delivery issues on the account and developing and nurturing an excellent client relationship at the executive level in conjunction with the CE through:
* Pro-active ...
Represent one of the best modern global transportation company
* Create and implement strategies to boost the market growth in Japan
* Build a high performing team through lively coaching
* Use all resources and data to optimise process, solve different problems, and track results
* Work closely with the HQ in the United States
* Bachelor's degree required
* At least 7 years management experience
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* Data-driven and strong attention to details
* Fluent in Engl ...
The Business Development Specialist is expected to support a wide range of marketing, practice development and business development projects and initiatives in the firm's Tokyo Partners, primarily to fuel the further growth of our transactional M&A and finance practices.
The Business Development Specialist is expected to support a wide range of marketing and practice development initiatives in the firm's Tokyo office, primarily to build on the already successful M&A and corporate practice. He or she will collaborate with members of th ...
A great opportunity to work at a very well known, globally operating consulting firm as a member of corporate communication team. The team is formed of 4 staffs and will be reporting to the communication Manager in Japan. Great chance to be a part of a consulting firm for a skill up!
- Media relations: Building a network of media contacts at top-tier Japanese-language and English-language business media, handling incoming media inquiries, and organizing regular interviews and group media briefings to present our latest content.
In this role, you will support the Accounts Payable function of the Finance team. This team is led by a dynamic and internationally minded Finance Manager and the position would see you interacting with a number of key stakeholders across the business and the region.
Your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
* Accounts Payable
-Daily / Monthly Accounting journal posting entries to SAP system
You will be responsible for developing relationship with your customers understanding their demand. Also you will have meetings with your product development team to provide better products for your customers.
-Developing relationships with new and existing customers
-Responsible for needs analysis, negotiation, sale, installation, and post-sale services
-Leading sales events to achieve quantitative and qualitative
-At least 3years of experience at product sales/marketing in semiconductor industr ...
At this role you will be managing your own team of staff and senior accountant under the regional CFO. You will be tasked with all around bookkeeping and closing activities, with some additional tax responsibilities.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
* AR, AR, GL, Bookkeeping tasks
* Monthly, quarterly, and annual closing
* Responsible for revenue accruals, project accounting and deferred revenue schedules
* Responsible for tax reporting such as Consumption Tax, Fixed Asset Tax, Corporate Income Tax and Employ ...