As Site Logistics Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end scope to lead and manage all logistics operations across major distribution centres in Japan. You will ensure delivery against a robust supply plan, and be involved in import & export, new product launches, and production planning operations.
* Supply Chain Risks Management between sourcing to customer
* Coordinate the Inventory Management within the site.
* Manage Import & Export operations
* Manage GMP area and finished products warehouses o ...
As Supply Chain Planning Manager, you will be responsible for a team of 3 planners, overseeing a key brand for Medical Devices. You will guide the strategy for the planning team, and work closely with Global and APAC to align with their plans.
* Responsible for SKU level forecasting
* Lead S&OP process to align demand forecast with business plan
* NPI involvement to launch new products into the market
* Responsible for setting and improving KPI targets for planning
* Lead and drive strategic projects within the business to hel ...
You will have the unique opportunity to work with the leaders in social media, broadcast TV, radio, mobile, adtech and more with the goal of driving distribution of the solutions and expansion of revenue-generating deals for our company.
* Work with SVP, Business Development to develop local platform strategy
* Provide and maintain strategic plan that prioritizes partner opportunities across key markets in Japan based on Company needs and objective
* Cultivate strong relationships with influential counterparts at current and prosp ...
Provide solutions such as EMS, FX trading, and Velocity Analytics to clients mainly at major financial institutions. Work with overseas solution delivery teams and also provide solutions to overseas customers.
* Define the requirements for the implementation project of the financial information service solution provided by the company to its customers and agree with them on the scope and schedule
* Create project plans and perform process management, change management, and quality management
* Report progress to customers and stak ...
Responsible for forecasting and controlling the customers to maximise profits. Building customer relationship and improving guest satisfaction with develop a brand strategy to achieve goals.
* Lead the team to work achieve the common goals
* Be the point of contact with clients and customers while maintain relationship
* Organise the event while join as brand daily basic activities
* Develop and promote the growth business in the market
* Act as the representative of the company and develop the market knowledge
Provide service management throughout the lifecyle. Focus on the customer experience and ensure that providers and capabilites meet agreed levels.
* Champion a culture of continuous service improvement
* Provide expert input into incident resolution, problem management, and change planning
* Provide clear and timely communication
* Service ownership in alignment with customer propositions and products.
* Finance Experience
* Understanding and Experience with end-to-end life cycle
* Technology domain experienc ...
One of the largest engineering company in Europe is looking for an independent Financial Analyst who will be part of their renewable energy business. This person will be handling cost controlling, budgeting, and forecasting, and will also be working closely with overseas HQ for various process improvement projects.
* Budget and actual result control, analysis related to P/L and reporting to the headquarters in various regions.
* Financial decision and internal adjustment of related work at project execution.
* Cooperation with ext ...
A large-size multinational component manufacturer is currently looking for an independent FP&A Manager to join their team in their Kawasaki office. This position is a brand-new hire due to the growing needs in the business. As an FP&A manager, you will be managing budgeting, forecasting, as well as reporting. This role will initially start as a stand-alone role and will later on have the potential to grow his/her own team in the future.
* Create budgets and forecasts in line with business strategies
* Budget and actual analysis of s ...
Looking for an Online Marketing Manager to help us grow and elevate our brand perception and acquire users in Japan. If you have marketing experience for a global brand and a passion for new technology: We want to hear from you.
* Develop, implement and execute strategic online marketing initiativein Japan in line with HQ brand and strategic guidelines
* Own and lead local online marketing strategy and distribution across media channels: paid digital, social media, earned media and owned media
* Lead the Japan sales team with direct reports including account managers and field engineers.
* Develop the right sales and customer strategies in order to grow their revenue and market share in Japan.
Candidate will lead Japan sales team, and grow their market share and revenues. This position will report directly to Japan CEO and HQ in Germany. The Japan Sales Leader is responsible for certain amount of direct sales revenue which is a critical part of our Asia sales. The Japan market is coming off a promising year that we are c ...
Joined the theme park company and build relationship with main sponsor in the market. Proposal ideas skills will be one of the core competencies for this role.
* Propose ideas to the clients and sponsors with some win-win solution ideas
* Develop and maintain good relationship with key accounts clients in the market
* Negotiate and make some contracts to achieve common goals
* Support both the teams and sponsors to deliver first-class qualities
* Engage clients with different strategies such as business models and growth strat ...