The Sales Manager position will be responsible for sales and business development activities within Japan market for industrial manufacturing clients. He/She will report to Sales Director in Japan for the division.
* Implement company's sales strategy and sales plan, respect of the sales budget, and exceeding
* Support to distributors for sales execution
* Organise products training for distributor
* Perform commercial negotiations
* Conduct or coordinate to support distributors in technical aspects
Product marketing specialist position with a global industrial equipment company
Negotiation for product change to match local requirement
Rating label / Manual / package creation (need to check special local requirement)
Track and push for development by direct contact to engineer
New product launch promotions
Sell out promotions for existing products
Promotion planning for reducing inventory
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will be responsible for proposing machine learning initiatives to boost business growth. You will be also in charge of building end to end machine learning framework/solution to improve KPIs as well as metrics.
* Proposing machine learning initiatives to boost business growth
* Building end to end machine learning framework/solution to improve KPIs as well as metrics
* Developing and optimizing machine learning algorithms
* Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or equ ...
The candidate is responsible for ensuring that the entire sensor portfolio of product is sold vertically in strategic accounts. The candidate will work closely with the District Sales Manager to develop account strategies and tactics.
1. Properly forecast and close vision solutions with End Users, Partners, and OEMs.
2. Effectively demonstrate products to customers and utilize the burn grass/delta sell sales process.
3. Follows up on sales leads and schedules customer visits.
4. Work with the Sensor Sales Engineer to insure t ...
You will be reporting to the APJ Partner Director the main objective is to drive growth within your targeted Partners and Region. A varied role involving existing and new partners, your responsibilities are to manage the Partners, ensure that they are fully enabled and technically competent and able to fully support their existing and new customers.
* Ensure that all Partners within their territory understand the value proposition, have a clear place within their portfolio
* Attain commitment and buy in from all levels within the Pa ...
This role is a Sales Specialist who collaborates with the wider team and channel partners to pursue and generate sales opportunities. This role is hands on and leads from the front. To be successful, individuals will need to demonstrate a high level of leadership with both our customers and sales teams.
* Leadership - Charisma, energy and finesse to be a leader in driving the Enterprise Security agenda internally and externally.
* Entrepreneurship - Adaptable, creative and resourceful, with a desire to operate in a start-up, undefin ...
You will be conducting high quality recruitment activities to ensure that the company remains competitive in the market.
You will be in charge of:
* Delivering coordination and recruitment activities that would include - sourcing strategies, candidate mapping and other strategic efforts
* Ensure that the company utilizes all existing and new channels for getting in touch with potential candidates
* Identify problems and improve current recruitment practices
* Conduct market survey
You will be responsible for managing a customer care team. You will build standardized processes, you will create a new team culture and you will be responsible in improving new client relationships.
* Be responsible in implementing a new customer care strategy
* You will the main point of escalation for customer care issues
* You will implement new global guidelines and monitor the performance of the customer care team
* You will manage the customer care team
* You have management experience in customer care