Will Majorly work on a wide range of PV plant projects throughout their lifecycle, providing the technical leadership and support needed to enable project success.
The Solar PV Engineer will frequently and proactively interact with internal and external counterparties to achieve results and will be a key contributor in activities that drive our future competitiveness.
- Leading, coordinating, and supporting technical due diligence activities for new and existing projects
- Providing and coordinating technical support for projects ...
* Contribution to the sustainment of a first-class consulting organization with a balanced project portfolio
* Leverage company's resources within the consulting practice to contribute making the company key and differentiating its hydrocarbon processing.
* lead larger projects, both internal and client projects.
* Proactively provide valuable advice in setting strategy and solving problems both interna;lly and externally
* Develop access to the strategic, process engineering, and planning departments of a client (executive suit ...
Key member of the Finance Team | Career path, international environment
* Responsible for accounting and tax to support local Accounting Manager
* Perform monthly/yearly closings
* Confirm balance sheet accuracy
* Work with global Tax, local Finance Director, and local external tax advisor for tax strategies
* Communicate with HQ and Region Finance
* Experience in USGAAP and SOX
* USCPA preferred
* Internal and external stakeholder management
* Strong skills in accounting, financial control, and tax
In this position you will be responsible with multiple highly technical services and servers and improve processes by speeding up processes effectively. This is a great chance for you to improve your skill and work with industry leading services.
* Maintain search platform (60+ services, 5000+ bare metal servers)
* Improve automation platform
* Improve monitoring/alerting/auto healing
* 3+ years Linux experience (Linux cmd understanding, shell script)
* Good communication skills
* 2+ years python/java/go
* An ...
A job opportunity to work with a world-class technology company to play a vital role to achieve in-depth insights into user behaviour and supervise improve the user experience of the product
* To conduct various user survey to achieve in-depth insights into user behaviour
* To help improve the user experience of the product and provide relevant support for user research.
* To implementing user research projects, outputting complete user research reports
* End-to-end experience with all aspects of usability research ...
Be a key member in the RAQA department as a leader in RA. Strategize, prepare, submit applications to regulatory bodies for maintenance and approval.
* Prepare, strategize, and submit applications to health authorities (MHLW, PMDA, etc)
* Support any inquires/maintenance after approval from health authorities
* Support QA team in QMS as well as collaborate with cross-functioning departments
* Discuss and communicate with global stakeholders to align company objectives
As an UI/UX you will be responsible for designing the company's platform, analysing user profile, specifications, and product. This opportunity will allow you to work with talented engineers on the team to produce high quality design, solution and support the process.
* Produce high quality UI/UX design solutions and strategies
* Analyse user profile, data, and product specifications for the design
* Define interaction models, user task flow and UI specification
* Design UI elements such as page layout, navigation menus, search ...
* Create and lead Evidence Generation Plan for the Oncology portfolio
* X-functional position understanding strategies of Medical / Commercial / R&D
* Design and Lead observational research studies, support the creation of new trials and verify safety
* Enhance collaborations with global scientists and affiliates, leverage data and resources
* Build strong relationships with top internal/external KOLs
* Medical Affairs or Clinical Development experience
* Protocol development / Study Operation experience
* Co ...
The client is looking for an experienced Payroll professional to lead the Payroll Services team in Japan. This person will be working closely with the company's top-clients in Japan as well as the company's regional team.
This person will be responsible of the following:
* Provide end to end Payroll Procedures for clients
* Provide other services including year-end adjustments and other compensation related calculation
* Responding to all queries pertaining to payroll and compensation & benefits
* Lead the team and make sure ...
* Drive Japan Supply Chain organization to implement processes for best cost, quality, and delivery
* Manage supplier relationships, manufacturing processes, and distribution timelines alongside a team of staff
* Manage end-to-end Japan supply chain organization from procurement to manufacturing to distribution
* Develop long-term operational strategy that are aligned with regional targets and meet cost and quality objectives
* Integrate corporate policies, operational processes, and IT systems to create streamlined supply ch ...