* Roll out the sales strategy in your territory
* Develop sales opportunities and close deals
* Conduct market analysis (existing installed base, current regulatory conditions, operators)
* Participate in creating sales strategy within identified zone
* Participate in the territory meetings set-up and follow the action plans
* Find appropriate local actors to access the market (agents, distributors, and key accounts)
* Prospect and develop a contact network with defined targets
* Develop opportunities
* Negotiate and clo ...
As a PR Manager your goal is to enhance the brand awareness on both online and offline in the Japan Market. You will be responsible for planning and proposing PR projects and communications, as well as overseeing SNS marketing.
- Propose and plan PR projects to position the brand, execute annual PR strategy and activities in line with
the brand strategy both online and offline in cooperation with other departments in Japan office
- Establish and maintain close relationships with press people, editors/journalists, stylists, ...
This position will be overseeing all PR activities within the brand, and will be working cross-functionally with other teams to make sure that all activities done in Japan are on brand with the HQ standards.
* Plan and execute all PR activities, ensuring that it is all in line with the brand
* Build close partnerships with media, editors, stylists and influencers
* Manage seasonal press showings and editorial samples
* Manage 5+ people
* Budget management
* 5+ years of PR / Media Communication experience in ...
In this role, your responsibilities will include managing data retrieval and analysis. To be successful, you should have a passion for data and a highly analytical mind, communicating between stakeholders and analyzing data to determine the best solutions to present and future needs.
* Consulting with relevant stakeholders to define goals
* Researching, developing, and implementing data-gathering methods
* Analyzing and synthesizing data
* Enhance current Power BI reports
* Create new reports
* Assist in creating new SQL que ...
* Be the EC account manager for a top international company.
* Become part of a very dynamic team to grow online sales.
* Manage the EC account for this top company.
* Grow and drive the EC sales for several brands while being supported by a very dynamic team.
* Negotiate with the main e-marketplaces while maintaining close relationships.
* More than 3 years of EC sales experience.
* Experience in managing accounts on Rakuten or Amazon or Yahoo (or any other 3rd party EC platforms).
* Fluent in English (read, ...
* Become the strategizer of the EMerchandising strategy for this fashion company.
* Be part of a very international company.
* Plan and manage the EMerchandising strategy in Japan.
* Establish and maintaining the EC sales in a very international environment.
* Consult and support other departments for implementation of digital strategy.
* More than 3 years of experience in EMerchandising.
* Experience in leading project in EMerchandising/ECommerce.
* Fluent in English (read, write, presentation) and good comm ...
In this role you will be working in a team of 6 members, and your focus will be handling the e-mail communication with the customers. A Large portion of customer contact is in English and coming from countries outside of Japan.
* Handling customer queries via email and sometimes telephone
* Assisting sales team in processing orders and invoicing
* Collaborating internally with other teams to find solutions for customers
* Participating in global training conducted in English
Our client is looking for a PMO to join an essential project in the company. If you have the relevant experience in supporting the project to success with a insurance background, this is the role for you!
* Monitor and track the project progress and performance.
* Collect, maintain and analyse relevant data across the project.
* Deliver the analysis and reports to the managers to executives.
* Facilitate collaboration and communication within the team.
* Fluent in Japanese and English.
* More than 3 years in PM ...
This position will be hands-on Financial Accounting, Managing a team of 2 staff, and business partnering with internal stakeholders.
* Hands-on Financial accounting using IFRS and JGAAP standards
* Manage the team of 2 staff
* Communicate in English with the regional stakeholders
* Communicate in Japanese with the local stakeholders
* Willingness to be hands-on in financial accounting
* Understanding of IFRS accounting standards
* Some management experience
* Fluent in Japanese and English
* Good communi ...
Visual Merchandising Manager will be in charge of quality control of the store visual display and the local events (press, department saiji, etc) and manage 2 VMD staffs (in charge of East and West).
* Quality control (upgrading in-store visual) of the in-store visual display
* Not only following global visual strategy but also consider creating localized proposal in order to meet the sales budget.
* Re-organize the visual tool stock inventory in all the stores.
* Create the new regulation and work in partnership with store mana ...