This position will be hands-on Financial Accounting, Managing a team of 2 staff, and business partnering with internal stakeholders.
* Hands-on Financial accounting using IFRS and JGAAP standards
* Manage the team of 2 staff
* Communicate in English with the regional stakeholders
* Communicate in Japanese with the local stakeholders
* Willingness to be hands-on in financial accounting
* Understanding of IFRS accounting standards
* Some management experience
* Fluent in Japanese and English
* Good communi ...
Visual Merchandising Manager will be in charge of quality control of the store visual display and the local events (press, department saiji, etc) and manage 2 VMD staffs (in charge of East and West).
* Quality control (upgrading in-store visual) of the in-store visual display
* Not only following global visual strategy but also consider creating localized proposal in order to meet the sales budget.
* Re-organize the visual tool stock inventory in all the stores.
* Create the new regulation and work in partnership with store mana ...
Want a step up in your career? We are looking for IT Supervisor who is familiar with IT infrastructure and keen to learn about project management with a global manufacturing company.
* Installation, configuration, and maintenance of PC and hardwares in the company.
* Supporting day to day IT Incident and Request from the users.
* Support Global IT teams in troubleshooting and maintaining Server and Network
* Performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity and recommends new systems where applicable
* Execution of project task ...
* The Training Manager drives the training offer of the region in accordance with the business and HR priorities and guarantees the local deployment of the corporate training programs, define, and develop the local programs and monitor the training plan for all regional teams including retail, working closely with local Retail teams.
* Facilitating training
* Delivery of focused training sessions for the Stores based on local needs
* Training development and planning
* Follow up with the participants and on-the-job check
* Co ...
Ensure from onsite/offsite location a smooth execution of all Pharmacovigilance (PV) activities performed including delivery timeline management and quality control.
Be the preferred point of contact of the client for all Pharmacovigilance issues
Across functions, identify trends and opportunities for improvements. Facilitate sharing of learning across geographies
Provide guidance and supervision on process and delivery to the PV teams (offshore, global team)
Knowledge of pharmacovigilance (individual case triage o ...
As Payroll Specialist, you will actively collaborate with stakeholders to oversee payroll procedures, ensuring successful implementation of updates and upgrades of overall C&B operations. You will be responsible for analyzing employee data, continuously improving efficiency and usability of the system according to local labor laws.
* Revise and update benefit and payroll policies
* Guarantee compliance with local regulations
* Analyze and interpret payroll-related data, reporting it to internal and external stakeholders
* Impr ...
You are looking for a stable company where you can work with a great team that values employees health?
Then this is a great opportunity for you. Our client offers a mid-size team, great leadership, relaxed working hours and encourage their employees to take all their paid leave.
* General quality assurance of Japanese OEM
* Thorough understanding of customer specifications, testing methods and procedures
* Assistance in team program management and liaison with customers in Japan as these activities relate to quality, testing, or ...
In this position you will be conducting a variety of communications strategies and work closely with external vendors and stakeholders.
* Conduct internal and external communications activities through the creation of online and offline creative materials.
* Establish relationships with external vendors and stakeholders to create strong engagement.
* Plan and schedule projects to keep track of communications activity.
* Publish media and blog posts through different digital platforms.
* Keep track of industry trends and inform ...
You will be producing visually appealing graphics for both online and print materials for the company.
* Design and revise any digital and paper media.
* Create the art direction needed to the company design.
* Organize schedule needed for setting up locations, props, performers, etc.
* Gather needed data for concept planning.
* Handle production of print materials such as brochures, posters, and the like.
* At least 3 years of Graphic Design related experience.
* Experience creating print related materials s ...
You will be in charge of creating trendy social media contents that involves both motion graphics and illustration to attract users. This will involve both online and offline creative projects to be used across various platform.
* Create both online and offline graphic design materials that follow the trend.
* Collaborate with the different teams to align strategy with creative direction.
* Stay up to date with market trends and digital game changing movement.
* Utilize creative softwares and tools for video, motion graphics, an ...
As Payroll Specialist, you will coordinate C&B procedures, payroll operations and digitalization projects, ensuring the delivery of accurate and timely employee payments and reporting. You will be responsible for analyzing employee data collected by internal and external stakeholders, continuously improving efficiency and usability of the system according to local labor laws.
* Collaborate with team to improve Social Insurance and Payroll policies
* Guarantee compliance with local regulations
* Analyze and interpret payroll-relat ...
Wants to work on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotic technology? This is the role for you! You will work with Global Major Incident and Service Assurance Team in UK to provide top class technology and services to their clients.
* Responsible for managing all major incidents, leading the team to resolution, and communicating to all levels of the organisation. You will be the "go-to" point for all communications related to this.
* Take charge of the situation, prepare responses, and drive the solution to the issue.
* Create an ...
As an Office Manager of a global IT company, you will take on a wide array of responsibilities and make an impact on the success and growth of the company.
* Support office relocation processes and arrange various projects
* Manage incoming phone calls and greet visitors in a professional manner
* Coordinate domestic and international travel in a timely manner
* Oversee general office operation and produce appropriate reports
* Native level Japanese, Business level English
* Administrative experience in a corpo ...