- Monitor and analyze market trends
- Make the sales strategy under the direction of BD manager
- Develop current and new opportunities for the assigned area of applications/products
-Monitor the market and industry, the competitors, and their products/performance
-Identify and exploit opportunities, inside and outside the portfolio of customers/products
-Gathering of marketing intelligence and analyses in coordination and report to BD
• Build and maintain long-term customer relationships with C-Level Engineering Management, Engineering Directors, Product Managers, and Project Managers within technical development organizations.
• Rigorously manage a robust opportunity pipeline sufficient to support revenue targets • Diligently qualify and convert leads into pipeline opportunities and customers
• Closing complex sales cycles in a (cross-) team-based selling approach • Maintain and keep abreast of industry trends, products and services, and the
• Recruit, hire and develop talented project managers and solution architects
• Coach and motivate teams to achieve goals
• Work closely with sales, product and external development partners, and other key departments to ensure smooth execution
• Establish and manage maintenance and operations structure
• Identify, establish and enhance best practices
• Support the team by participating in customer and prospect meetings
• Update and maintain the accuracy of a project management system to ensure internal an ...
• Work with Solution Architect to resolve customers’ business issues through technology solutions
• Propose and sell IT services, including capital markets solutions, WAN, MAN, Cloud (Public and Private), data center, managed services, ISP, professional services, etc.
• Work with IT vendors and offshore sales staff to prepare and promote customized solutions
• Build relationships with customers’ C-level management
• Prepare, update and report account plans and strategic territory review plans
• Update and ...
• Procurement of software
• Operational management of software licenses at headquarters and branch offices
• Internal/external procedures when ordering from each vendor
• License and maintenance contract management and streamlining ...
• Provide insights into changes in the technology industry, business models and operations
• Support clients by building tech solutions and business cases
• Recast strategy ideas into realistic project plans
• Oversee the development and implementation of technical tasks
• Work closely with other teams to provide solutions to clients
• Over 2 years of experience in IT Sales
• Native level Japanese, Fluent level English
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Provide high-quality solutions to complex business problems
• Oversee the consulting project team
• Understand market trends and customer needs
• Assist in data management and integration-related duties
• Work closely with Account Managers and Client Partners and provide support in technical solutions
• Over 8 years of experience in supply chain-related and/or business software consulting role
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research, ...
-Prepare periodic management reporting, budget package and any other reporting
required by the Group or the local managements
-Design the management process of goal-finding, planning, and business controlling
-Maintain the business controlling processes respecting the Group and local
rules/definitions, and improve them as needed
-Visualize financials, educate the business units/functions, and enhance economic
consciousness to drive efficient and effective investment
We are currently looking for a legal Counsel candidate in Japan who has relevant experience and passion in Mobility as a Service (MaaS) platform industry.
- Provide legal advice and assistance from various aspects relating to the operation of the local business
- Support rolling out of new mobility platform service on compliance with local laws As Legal & Business affairs for MaaS
- Review new services, Apps&Products, and marketing materials developed for the Japan market to ensure rights clearance and compliance with int ...
- Keeps abreast of policy changes in Japan/Korea healthcare systems and timely conduct policy analysis and communicates within the organization
- Pro-actively identifies and prioritizes market access opportunities supported by financially sound business cases in Japan/Korea
- Develop informed Japan/Korea market access objectives and strategies for both in-market and future products in alignment with local business objectives via successful communication and collaboration
- Develops and execute communication and engagement p ...
-Be the central point of contact for legal support
-Draft and negotiate complex SaaS/Cloud agreements in support of sales transactions
-Resolve legal issues and contract interpretation matters that arise in existing commercial relationships
-Work with business executives and other departments’ stakeholders on a broad range of complex legal, business, and strategic issues as they arise
-Tasks will be varied, and may include intellectual property, drafting documents, M&A execution and developing policies and processes that will scale as the compan ...
-focus on organizational development, talent management, talent acquisition and employee relation
-work on various projects liaising with local/global HR team and with other departments while demonstrating leadership.
• Planning and implementation of PR annual plan and image strategy
• Invite domestic and foreign media and influencers to interview, respond to interviews, press releases
• Production of various pamphlets, flyers, promotional goods, etc.
• Planning and execution of media events and press conferences
• Content scrutiny of sales channels, content planning and execution
• Internal PR
• Cooperation with overseas offices and brand teams, translation
- Capture the requirements from existing application and customers
- Test & deploy the right solutions to the Production line
- Collaborate closely with the customer in semiconductor equipment production line and capture the requirement for improving KPIs
- Capture Review and verify the requirements
- Take end-to-end responsibility from capture of requirements to testing and deployment of the right solutions against the requirements ...
● Ensure product visibility and accuracy by validating translation, content, pricing and categorization.
● Optimize web conversion, through product availability, working closely with the supply team.
● Product content modification, landing page creation, product page creation, overseas content localization.
● Investigate to troubleshoot technical issues and collaborate with technical teams to find solutions.
● Analysis of KPIs and user data specific to e-commerce and set action plans to drive traffic and conversion.
● Monitor the market ...