- Understand project scope, requirements, approach, methodology and efforts.
- Engage with various project teams, communicate and establish execution plan.
- Lead, execute and deliver projects, build short- and long-term sustainability strategies and roadmap.
- Lead solution and technical workshop.
- Engage with project teams, measure progress, identify risks and work with teams to mitigate, escalate risks.
- Engage proactively with Mid-Level management for risk mitigation or escalation. Setup meetings and present issues and mitigation ...
Contract / ¥8,000,000 ~ ¥10,000,000 / Fluent English
- Development and support for a large weekly report that is mostly systematized and goes to very senior management. The report contains various financial metrics and the status of the whole investment portfolio through charts and graphs. Development is in QlikView IDE and NPrinting Designer with a lot of GUI configuration, and the raw coding is similar to SQL plus basic programming constructs.
- Develop and support other reports which use QlikSense, SSRS powered by server-side ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Bridge Engineer to act as liaison between the Japanese speaking business unit, and an offshore English-speaking development team.
Project consists of understanding business requirements and translating them, both from Japanese to English as well as from business needs to technical requirements, and ensuring that the offshore team delivers as required.
- Understand project scope, requirements, approach, methodology and efforts
- Engage with various project teams, communicate and establish execution plan
- Lead, execute and deliver projects, build short- and long-term sustainability strategies and roadmap
- Lead solution and technical workshop
- Engage with project teams, measure progress, identify risks and work with teams to mitigate, escalate risks
- Engage proactively with Mid-Level management for risk mitigation or escalation. Setup meetings and present issues and mitigation plan ...
● Lead cross-functional project teams to deliver business-critical projects
● Drive decisions regarding project priorities/business requirements to manage project scope, budget, resources and delivery risks
● Ensure quality of deliverables and compliance with internal procedures and policies
● Build & maintain working relationships with IT and business stakeholders for project control
● Contribute to improving the overall service level of the PPO(Portfolio & Project Office) to the business
● Manage project schedule and create ...
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Internal Recruiter.
• Be the first point of contact for candidates, and work closely with in-house hiring managers throughout the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Collect information regarding roles and job descriptions from in-house managers and keep them updated in a timely manner regarding current hiring status.
• Assist to build a quality-based candidate database of high quality candidates as assembled from various dat ...
- Develop, implement and govern program management standards, dashboards, templates, and metrics
- Build and manage a PMO team that focuses on delivery & execution within schedule and budget
- Manage the program baseline scope, schedule, cost and implement strong controls to manage change to baseline
- Establish the PMO organization structure, hire and manage program staffing requirements to meet program objectives
- Coordinate with Program Managers, PMs, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, Business Users to generate ...
This person will provide individual technical contribution and collaborate with other teams and vendors to design and build out the LAN and relocate users for a domestic medical devices company in Tokyo. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving timelines is required. ...
As Director of Application Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest quality standards of our production applications. You will help develop, protect, and audit all processes that may impact certain qualities. This monitoring ensures that customers will receive nothing but top-notch service. A Quality Assurance Manager needs to have strong leadership and teamwork skills to build positive relationships with their team. Attention to detail is essential, as it' ...
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Manager, Application Development with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
- Leading Business Application Development
- Setup and Formalize Development Repeatable Model for Project Deliveries.
- Engage with Regional Teams to understand Definition of Done from Development delivery perspective and channelize its adop ...
Ahead Group is looking for Software Engineers that will be responsible for System Integration as part of Managed Services into a rapidly growing customer-oriented software solutions company. This company is the top SaaS provider in APAC that helps restaurants and local businesses manage their customer relationships, using a variety of specific tools and services provided by inline and fully managed by our customers.
We are looking for developers who have solid server-side development skills using Node and TypeScript. After joining, the candidates will ...
As a senior network engineer, the candidate will be responsible for design, implementation and supporting Network infrastructure. You need to manage and deliver Network projects in Asia within proposed budget and timelines.
The project governance manager is a senior role within the Project Portfolio Office reporting to the director of the department. Working with a small team of PMO professionals you will partner with stakeholders across the organization and the Asia-pacific PMO to ensure that Japan-based projects are governed correctly and conform to company standards. A significant portion of the work will be developing and improving the function and the team to better mature and support the project delivery functions.
Ahead Group is looking for an Infrastructure background Project Manager to join us onsite at a large Investment Bank in Tokyo. The person will be an addition to our PM team already working on this program (UK lead) primarily responsible for the Japan region with about 3,000 users.
The primary purpose of the job is to provide end-to-end project management from requirements gathering and analysis, through implementation (on one or more projects at any given time). Qualified candidates will be experienced in the banking industry and have a background in ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to provide engineering and deployment support for a large investment bank. This person will work on multiple network – primarily firewall-related – projects. They will collaborate with other teams to deliver the projects within the proposed budget and timelines. In addition, they will also provide advanced operation escalation assistance to the internal team.
Permanent / ¥11,000,000 ~ ¥14,000,000 / Native Japanese / Fluent English
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Manager, IT Service Management(ITSM) with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
Manager, IT Service Management (ITSM)
The management of ITSM Operations follows the ITIL-based global level company processes Including Service Level Management, Reporting, etc ...
Contract / ¥10,000,000 ~ ¥12,000,000 / Native Japanese / Fluent English
As an Agile Capable Project Manager/Delivery Manager the incumbent will manage one or more agile and/or Waterfall and hybrid projects, in order to deliver upon strategic enterprise objectives via a multi-disciplinary and dynamic cross-departmental team of professionals. This role will enable both Waterfall and Agile-based delivery capabilities as well as applying the Hybrid delivery model for related projects, adding further value by directly supporting ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Project Management Officer (PMO) to support our team on-site at a large investment bank in Tokyo. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving timelines is required.
●Organize and update documents to project standards.
●Generate reports to provide senior management with a summary view of control environment.
●Monitoring existing projects to ensure timely execution and completion.
●Ensuring all project strategies follow company and pro ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Project Management Officer (PMO) to support our team on-site for a Call Center rollout project at a large telecommunications company in Tokyo. This person will be responsible for ensuring that all phases of the project are running smoothly on budget, and on time. They will also work closely with the head PM to communicate between off-shore development teams and BA/business teams. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving timelines is required.