- Accident handling and claims processing related to P&I insurance.
- Relationship building through liaison with members (actual international travel required) and streamlining the claims process.
- Risk handling in collaboration with the underwriting team.
- Translation (Japanese-English)
- Work related to P&I department and North Group initiatives (team building and employee development)
- Correspondence and support to members requiring FD&D insurance
1. Contract work and price pass-through of raw materials for group factories in APAC and India
2. Planning and execution of DC/cost reduction (share allocation) strategy
3. Price negotiations with resin and paper suppliers ...
- Utilize market data to develop sales strategies, approach and acquire customers
- Understand the company's service offerings and propose and provide services desired by customers
- Visit existing and prospective clients in the assigned sales area
- Build and maintain relationships of trust with new and existing clients
- Prepare service quotations, terms and conditions, contracts, etc.
- Prepare and submit sales plans and reports on assigned sales activities
- Participate in proactive sales development activities and skills training
- Other r ...
- Receive and track orders, sign and return PODs through
- Coordinate with customers, carriers, end receivers, and internal stakeholders
- Troubleshooting and emergency response
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Follow up on pickups, in-house deliveries, linehaul/dryage
- Billing and payment collection. Verify data content and issue AWB
- Issue customer invoices
- Perform uplift control
- Support cargo discrepancy and damage handling
- Coordinate with internal partners and external suppliers ...
Follow existing customers and acquire new customers.
Formulation, management and execution of sales action plans.
Information sharing and exchange with the global team.
Creation and management of request for proposal.
Customer visits and customer information updates on CRM.
Improving customer satisfaction.
Contact with the operations team.
Appropriate customer follow-up and management.
・Communication with customer (domestic / overseas), and overseas team.
・Communication with W/H operation team, and third-party logistics company.
・Freight forwarding system entry
・Office work related to CL operation
• Ensure operational processes in the data center
• Goods receipt, inspection
• Loading and unloading of trucks
• Unpacking technical equipment
• Responsibility for safely transporting the consignments to different areas
• Disposal of packaging material
• Coordinating activities acc. Instruction of the supervisor
• Joint responsibility for order, cleanliness and work safety
• Continuous collaboration in the optimization of work processes
• Cooperation with the land transport product sector• ...
・Accounting and financing activities on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
・Check and drive outstanding Receivables.
・Check and control Fixed and Leasing assets.
・Taking care of inquiries from overseas and within the office.
・ Intercompany reconciliation.
・Petty cash handling.
・Go to make payment at bank counter.
・Journal entries on daily basis, including employee expense claim
・Gathering the information for the incoming cash in bank.
・Prepare daily payment to shipping lines and month-end bulk payment ...