Undertake a broad range of tasks to support the growth of the business. Mainly responsible for the administration of documents and contracts, ensuring the consistency of orders, and timely providing reports.
* Timely and accurately report financial information to the head of APAC
* Ensure the consistency of all order processes
* Actively report system/operation information to the Japanese team
* Assist and coordinate projects when necessary
* Native level Japanese, Conversational English
* 2+ years administrati ...
Assist the executive of the company with administrative tasks such as budget management, scheduling business-planning meetings, and creating presentation slides. Additionally, take on a coordinator role; actively monitor project goals and incorporate policies/procedures.
* Take ownership of the business calendar and schedule meetings
* Plan business-related meetings and events for staff
* Provide administrative support for client sites
* Manage, review, and prioritize tasks and projects
As HRGA, you will handle a wide range of HR functions, ensuring the effective support of employees and region-specific process improvement. You will serve as point of contact to team members and answer questions regarding the full life-cycle of employees.
* Ensure compliance of HR policies
* Administer payroll operations
* Attendance management
* Support social insurance programs
* Maintain HR database
* Onboarding/offboarding coordination
* Support hiring
* Participate in HR annual planning and other initiatives
This role is accountable for driving the over all improvement of e2e supply chain processes. Partnering with cross-functional collaborators in both internal and external, you need to analyze operational cost, document process and assess the business impact that influence the development of solutions.
* Day-to-day responsibility is to ensure daily and seasonal order management for direct stores, omni-channel fulfillment & reverse logistics by responding quickly to changing marketplace dynamics.
* Driving the design and improvement of ...
Leading Japan sales team to drive revenue and growth.
* Manage Japan sales team, improve efficiency and drive revenue growth
* Maintain relationship with key accounts and acquire new clients
* Responsible for P&L
* Bachelors degree required
* More than 10 years experience in sales and advertising industry
* Great networking within the media industry
* People management experience
* Native in Japanese, business English
* Great career growth opportunity
* Competitive salary
* Internatio ...
Senior Supply Strategy Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, the manager plays a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
* Lead program management and execute strategy and key initiatives to support supply chain goals; collaborate and coordinate with the suppliers, vendors and manage sourcing reduction initiatives.
* Wor ...
Responsible for overseeing business operations, delegating tasks to team members and resolving problems that occur on their shift. The Operations Manager will also set performance metrics for team members and work with team members to ensure all metrics are met.
Drive daily improvements in the service by taking the lead to make proactive adjustments through the shift including, changing skilling, shift patterns, allocation, job processes etc.
Constantly look for ways to make further improvements to the service and the efficiency of ...
The front desk associate will be responsible for greeting and welcoming guests, receiving and delivering all incoming and outgoing mail and packages, answering all calls and directing as needed.
* Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room and issuing and activating room key.
* Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
* Coordinate with housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in
* Supply guests with directions and information regarding propoerty and local area ...
* Work in close collaboration with marketing to build a locally relevant and attractive inno/reno brand pipeline that contributes to the strategy and growth of Company.
* Own and lead the product development process to secure the timely, sustainable and profitable delivery of this pipeline in line with company mission and vision.
* Ensure the delivery of new product developments within business objectives with focus on cost, quality and time.
* Bring product development expertise through his/her own experience as well as from supp ...